Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dalton Tucker time?

rock8591

Anyone recall how he did this game, after being placed into the starting lineup after Fries' injury?

I remember his draft profile listed him as having decent size at 6'5'' 315 lbs, long arms 34'', also versatile at G/T.

1 hour ago, indyagent17 said:

I would’ve thought conclaves would’ve gone in. Dalton surprised me.

Think they view Goncalves more on the outside as a swing Tackle and Tucker more inside. Talker has impressed since day 1, not sure if Ryan Kelly comes back next week if so we may see Bortolini  slide to the Guard spot. 

It sucks Fries went down he was having an amazing season but this injury is Tucker’s chance to make something of it.  I thought he did well when he came in but the real test is going to come as teams get tape on him and figure out how to attack him.  Still I am hoping he does well.  Whoever posts here that is his uncle I think should be really proud tonight even if the game didn’t go the Colts way today.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Most of football I seen is from Red Zone watching colts.    But what I've seen and some highlights is that kid from LSU in Washington may be the best rookie QB I've seen in at least a very long time.    Buffalo handed the game to Houston passing from their own end zone in a tied game with like only 30 seconds left, which failed to run the clock out and waiting for overtime. So instead they set up the Texans to kick the winning FG in regulation. The host of Red Zone couldn't believe/understand what they were doing......but I did. Btw, Josh Allen is both one of the best QBs and actors in the nfl. Lol   Disappointed Jets with Aaron Rodgers not doing better and heard he now has a high ankle sprain. 
    • I am not going to judge him too early yet.  He shows signs.  For example his ability to get open.  That is important.  We 'think' he has good hands as he showed he did in college.   Right now he seems to be playing scared when it comes to getting hit, but if he can overcome that he should be a really good WR in time.    Remember how so many here thought Pierce was horrible but he has shown he can play. 
    • Agree with most of that and as I said in an earlier post, this lack of accountability from Ballard, where he can say things like, "I do what I do and if I get fired so be it"?  It is wearing off on AR.  In other words Ballard is a very bad influence on AR.    For AR to say, after getting injured for the 100th time in 2 years....all on runs mind you.....not QB sacks.  All runs.  Where he can say "I do what I do (not sliding) and if the fans don't like it than whatever"?    I find that as inexcusable as Ballard saying if he gets fired for his beliefs that so be it.   News flash.  If what you are doing isn't working, in Ballard's case his team building approach and in  AR's case his lack of protecting himself approach, it might be time to try something different.  But neither one seems as if they are in any hurry to do that.    They seem to be feeding off each other in weakness.  Ballard needs to GO.  Before he wrecks AR for good.
  • Members