Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Props to Braden Smith

lollygagger8

Braden Smith has been a little banged up (Didn't even practice during the week) but he shut down T.J. Watt (5x pro bowler) which is no small task. 

Screenshot_2024_10_01_at_10.43.09_PM.png

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2024/10/2/24259973/heres-why-colts-braden-smith-was-unsung-hero-from-sundays-upset-win-versus-steelers

Smith has started all four games for the Colts so far this year, and his blocking from the right side so far is a big reason why the Colts currently rank #1 in PFF run blocking (+80.0) and #5 in pass blocking (+74.8).

Props to the big man! Really to the whole O-line....they've been playing GREAT football this year! 

• Like 2

Just now, lollygagger8 said:

Braden Smith has been a little banged up (Didn't even practice during the week) but he shut down T.J. Watt (5x pro bowler) which is no small task. 

Screenshot_2024_10_01_at_10.43.09_PM.png

Props to the big man! 

For the second straight time he’s faced him

28 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I’m really liking our chances in Jacksonville this week with the way our Oline is playing. Showers are forecast throughout the game, ball security and a balanced attack should produce a Victory. 

I’m not getting my hopes up. Seems like every time (almost) we’re playing decent or good, we go to Jacksonville and suddenly forget how to play football.