Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do you see any progress with Richardson?

Smonroe

I thought Flacco did pretty dang good. It was nice seeing passes not go over our receivers heads. AR played pretty well in the short time he was in there but I still didn’t see anything that would tell us he’s fixed his accuracy on short/intermediate throws. That being said AR is the starter unless he plays his way out or gets injured again.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

I thought Flacco did pretty dang good. It was nice seeing passes not go over our receivers heads. AR played pretty well in the short time he was in there but I still didn’t see anything that would tell us he’s fixed his accuracy on short/intermediate throws. That being said AR is the starter unless he plays his way out or gets injured again.

Holder had a really good tweet and it showed AR footwork was much better then the bears game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patrick Miller said:

Flacco was good.

I read his QBR was 20 points higher than ARs.

Flacco did his job. I'm not sure i understand why some are putting Flacco down

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ADnum1 said:

Flacco was good.

I read his QBR was 20 points higher than ARs.

Flacco did his job. I'm not sure i understand why some are putting Flacco down

no one is putting him down. He did his job. The offense is limited and we aren’t going to be an explosive offense with Flacco. It will be a boring offense.

On 9/22/2024 at 6:55 PM, Happy2BeHere said:

To early to determine “progress”…more time is needed. It’s highly unusual to see any meaningful progress in a handful of games.

Three weeks into the 2024 season, we are at Gartner Stage 3 with Anthony Richardson. I think this cycle holds for most sports performance vs. expectations (fans and players, both).

Gartner hype cycle 1.png