Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jason Bean

joeb

8 minutes ago, IinD said:

We still don't know if he tore his shoulder yet do we?

This thread could mean nothing if he's busted up his shoulder. 

Yes I am also interested to see what the deal is…I have yet to find any information (even rumors) regarding the injury.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

It offers zero help to me…if you miss the end zone by inches you also get the same result…0 points…so yea, make the kicks already. The days of Mr automatic Vinny I get are gone but dudes gonna cost us games.

Im sorry you feel that way.  It would appear the Colts don’t share that viewpoint. 

1 hour ago, GoColts8818 said:

The Colts have made it clear they are committed to Gay and aren’t worried about him.  He will cost 10 million to release.  They aren’t cutting him until he becomes a problem is regular season games.  They also aren’t cutting him for a rookie who has hit two field goals in his NFL pre-season career right now.

it’s fine to disagree with the Colts opinion and to state it but to honestly expect them to do something different is ignoring reality.  Also going thread to thread derailing them because you don’t like what the Colts are doing isn’t needed.  This type of posting is starting to run off good posters.  This isn’t targeted at anyone poster as several are doing it.  Just general encouragement to try to keep threads on topic.  Also before someone says who am I to police the forum I am not one and I don’t have the power to police the forum.  I am just a long time poster trying to make a suggestion to make this place enjoyable for everyone.  If that upsets you or offends you rest assured there is nothing I can do about your posting.  

This thread is supposed to be about Josh Bean.  let’s get it back there.  I really like the kid but without news of his shoulder injury I don’t think you can say Sam has to be cut for him.  I think there is a real chance they stash Bean on IR and keep Sam to finish out his contract.  

For the record, this is the very first time I have ever said anything about Matt Gays missed kicks.  But yes, back to Bean

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• When you draft as good as Polian did, you dont need to lean on FA a lot. Polian drafted Manning, Edge, Wayne ,Freeny, Clark and  Mathis probably all HOFers and then he drafted Sanders who was on his way to the HOF before he got hurt and we picked late almost every year, That doesn't include the the solid role players like Cato June, Brackett, Dominic Rhodes, Ryan Diem, David Thorton, Jackson, Hayden Mike V, Hunter the punter all in hist first 7 years (drafts)  and those players won divisions and playoff games and a SB. Polian busted 1 draft in 2000............. Be careful comparing Ballard to Polian.....BTW, I do think Polian was an *but he built winners no matter where he went . Ballard doesn't even have a 500 record and has 1 playoff win in 7 years...Comparing the 2 GM's is a joke.
    • Who the cares about what people opinions were on the subject? That's not the point. You and Supe were talking about the story shifting, that's what I'm commenting on. It most definitely has not shifted. The CB talk may have been on the backburner for a while, but adding a veteran CB has been talked about here since WELL before the draft. Same with Safety.
    • Oh ok, I believe unless it is heard differently Womack is next man up outside (His best position) while Lammons struggles outside and is more a slot (Where he still struggles but less).  Flowers not even being active shows the club doesnt feel he is back to pre    injury. I doubt they bring up Kelvin Joseph who they just signed but David Long who was signed 10 days ago may be ready and would be our most experienced Corner on the outside. This situation will be watched carefully and who ever does start has a chance to shine facing Malik Willis so big opportunity.
    • Are you forgetting that there many here (including me) who wanted no part of making a trade for Sneed.   No to trading assets to get him.  No to making him one of the highest paid corners in the NFL.   That group thought the argument for Sneed was extremely weak given Ballard history. 
    • Kendal Fuller Sean Murphy-Bunting   More. That’s just off the top of my head. SEVERAL veteran CBs were being discussed.    Are people overreacting to a second year CB still fighting to prove himself getting injured? Yeah, probably.    Are people overreacting to the contingency plan? Not really. Lackluster at best.    The story hasn’t shifted. 
  • Members

• chad72

chad72 18,591

• bellevuecolt

bellevuecolt 1

Rookie
    • IndyD4U

IndyD4U 1,466

• Two_pound

Two_pound 777

• coltsva

coltsva 2,455