Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I love Zaire, but he needs to stop talking until he can get this defense to shut some teams down.  Allowing 200 yards rushing and another 100+ yard game by Nico is unacceptable. We know who the Texans are throwing it to against us. Take care of it.
    • There didn’t seem to be any unique stuff today. We couldn’t run and it was just the deep ball. Nothing else.  It wasn’t Shsned best game.
    • Any player should get that call that has nothing to do with being a star.  The NFL throws that flag all the time.
    • Starting out running on 3rd and 6 and then throwing on 4th and 1 had me scratching my head.  That led to their first score.  Starting out in the hole is never good. 
    • Colts were outcoached today.    Texans OC came in with a great gameplay. The majority of damage Texans did rushing was outside the tackles or on misdirection.  He knew the strength of the Colt run defense is the interior DL and he devised a gameplay to be able to run all over the Colts anyway. Bradley was unable to adjust.    Steichens play calling seemed uninspired.  Needs to do a better job of getting AR into a rhythm imo.  Today's coaches also need to realize why the old adage was, for a long time, don't go chasing points until you have to. No need to go for 2 with 5 min left in the 3rd.  Had he kicked the PAT, then it's still presumably a one score game on that last drive.  They'd have still needed a TD and 2 point conversion, but they wouldn't have had the added pressure of needing 2 scores.   The secondary wasn't perfect, but they were hampered more by scheme than anything.
  • Members