Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Guards/Tackles Remaining?

Like the draft a lot so far. We're not going to the playoffs next year no matter what, so I'd rather have Luck put up good numbers and lose on defense than lose on offense and potentially ruin Lucks developement. With that being said, it looks like the front office agrees with me and is going all offense. We've attacked skill positions pretty aggressively, now what about line play? Are there any nice prospects left that could flesh out the line?

yeah thats another situation we could have addressed a Guard earlier

But we already have starting linemen, we didn't have tight ends. And Grigson is an O-Line guy, he can find talent in the late rounds probably better than Polian could in the early rounds.

But we already have starting linemen, we didn't have tight ends. And Grigson is an O-Line guy, he can find talent in the late rounds probably better than Polian could in the early rounds.

see thats the thing the guys we brought in were backups who are now starters on our team, in other words we have career backups starting on our team outside of Satele and we will have to see how Castonzo improves if he does, but Mcglynn career back up Tepper same thing, we could have got Cordy Glenn the guy is a beast who should have went in the first round, we missed out on Konz, and others

We may have to move up into the 4th round to get one of these guys, but I believe no one has selected Bobby Massie the T out of Mississippi or Phillip Blake the G/C from Baylor yet. Both guys are gfreat run blockers which is what we're supposed to be emphasizing in our new offense. They are great values in the 4th round.

We may have to move up into the 4th round to get one of these guys, but I believe no one has selected Bobby Massie the T out of Mississippi or Phillip Blake the G/C from Baylor yet. Both guys are gfreat run blockers which is what we're supposed to be emphasizing in our new offense. They are great values in the 4th round.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. As much as it pains me to say it, I'd be delighted if Dwight had some value as trade bait.

I'd be shocked of some team was silly enough to take on that 14 million when they can get a pass rusher in the 4th for way less

Agree another cap issue think back now and look at what we could have had if we had dropped Freeney early.Samuel for 4.4 million leaves almost 10 mill feel free to add player here and cap hit__________________________________