Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Are we going down the offensive path again?

chad72

Assuming Luck has more pocket presence & fundamentals/technique than Painter, Ray Charles or even Orlovsky, then the OL will be better than it was last year on that fact alone.

I'm not sure there is the perceived "Change" that many felt was coming. It looks more like status-quo which is a recipe for failure in my opinion.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What concerns me out of all this and out of everything that has been told and or heard is that everyone expects a quick fix to this, to use this saying yet again ROME WASN'T BUILT OVERNIGHT this is what most of you that are upset about the picks we have taken this year need to remember. This isn't reload its called rebuild which will take more then one draft and untill you some of you realize this you are just going to be upset about any pick we have this year. They came out and said BPA after they drafted the second tight end in the 3rd round and also for the draft not being over alot of people on here need to chill you don't know who we will get after the draft or anything like that as well. So chill out