Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Yoshinator vs Homer's draft

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You get your a top 11 on offense and defense and I get mine. You get a Kicker and Punter and so do I. I will even give you 1st pick and we will alternate from there. Time to go school The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)-you pick, then I pick.

Do you mean all-time, or current players in the NFL?

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

All-time. You pick 1st and we will keep track of each pick. 

You pick and I pick and I will give you the 1st pick even. Homer Simpson Smile GIF

You probably would smoke me on this. I'm 36 and don't know enough non-offensive players throughout football history. I wasn't watching football full-time until 1998 when Peyton got drafted. I know you want to draft Peyton, but I wouldn't even draft Mahomes first, I'd draft Brady. 

I'll do a current draft with every player today. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

You probably would smoke me on this. I'm 36 and don't know enough non-offensive players throughout football history. I wasn't watching football full-time until 1998 when Peyton got drafted. I know you want to draft Peyton, but I wouldn't even draft Mahomes first, I'd draft Brady. 

I'll do a current draft with every player today. 

Are we going since 1998?

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

1 pick at a time. You take LT the RB at #3 right? We both get to a pick after one another. 

If you want to do positions in order, then I'll do that. That's fine. I wasn't sure if we were drafting any position or not. I'll go in order if you want too.

This is an all-time draft from 98-2023 you can have whoever you want. :thmup:

Ok, i believe we read each other wrong. I said I'd take an LT from the Ravens in Jonathan Ogden at 3, and you thought I meant LT the RB.

Just now, Yoshinator said:

Ok, i believe we read each other wrong. I said I'd take an LT from the Ravens in Jonathan Ogden at 3, and you thought I meant LT the RB.

We can start over. If you like. This is you vs me drafting our best teams all-time. You narrowed down to 1998-2023 best players . 11 on offense, 11 on defense, a Kicker and a Punter.

We can start over. If you like. This is you vs me drafting our best teams all-time. You narrowed down to 1998-2023 best players . 11 on offense, 11 on defense, a Kicker and a Punter.

Replace Tomlinson with Ogden at 3, and I'll pick at 5. I don't want an RB this early if we aren't going in position order.

• Like 1

UCLA

Replace Tomlinson with Ogden at 3, and I'll pick at 5. I don't want an RB this early if we aren't going in position order.

So as we stand:

1. Yosh selects - Tom Brady QB (Michigan)

2. Homer selects - Peyton Manning QB (Tennessee) 

3. Yosh selects - Johnathan Ogen LT (UCLA)

4. Homer - Randy Moss WR (Marshall)

• Like 1

Just now, Yoshinator said:

Ok, with the 5th pick, the Yoshinator selects Ed Reed, S.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

UCLA

So as we stand:

1. Yosh selects - Tom Brady QB (Michigan)

2. Homer selects - Peyton Manning QB (Tennessee) 

3. Yosh selects - Johnathan Ogen LT (UCLA)

4. Homer - Randy Moss WR (Marshall)

5. Yosh selects - Ed Reed S (Miami)

6. Homer selects - Marvin Harrison WR (Syracuse)

• Like 1

I almost pick him. - great pick. 

With the 8th pick of the Draft Homer selects Von Miller LB (Texas A&M). I need that MVP Pass rusher.

Thanks, I was hoping I could sneak him through. Got lucky.

Alright, I'm getting a weapon for Brady. With the 9th pick, the Yoshinator selects Tony Gonzalez, TE.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I almost took Ray, my goof but I was loading up on offense because I figured once I took Moss you take Marvin. Von Miller was my 2nd choice on D and got him, so all good.

I tried to post a 2nd time and it combined my posts, refresh and you'll see my pick above.

Yeah, I let you have two WRs lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yoshinator said:

I would have taken Moss after Brady, but I misunderstood the rules at the beginning. I'm not going to snipe your pick though. I decided to change strategy and let you have the WRs there for a bit. I didn't want to chase lol. :) 

That is cool. I did say we could start over early on. I thought for sure you would take Moss so I know you know what you are doing but that my team has a huge upper hand at this point with Moss and Marv The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

• Like 1

Alright, I will chase here as there is another CB I want and don't want you to take. The Yoshinator selects Charles Woodson. 

I think so far your defensive picks have been outstanding. I wasn't even thinking about Ray Lewis early on for some reason either. I am going offense again, Give me Gronk. That gives Peyton = Moss, Marv, and Gronk.

• Like 1

I think so far your defensive picks have been outstanding. I wasn't even thinking about Ray Lewis early on for some reason either. I am going offense again, I give me Gronk. That gives Peyton = Moss, Marv, and Gronk.

I appreciate it. I'm going defense again btw and building a 3-4 defense for my team. Alongside Ray Lewis in this defense at LB, the Yoshinator selects Junior Seau.