Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

7 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The good news is the Cubs are now in 2nd place regarding the NL Central. The bad news is, they are still only 62-64 and almost have no chance at a Wildcard. 

At this point. I think everyone in the division not named the Brewers will end up tying for last place. Probably will be around 78-80 wins. 

3 hours ago, RollerColt said:

I’m done with the Reds. Go Dodgers or something…

Cubs are playing great right now and are 68-66. Problem is, it's a bit too late. They should have been playing this most of the year. The last 3 weeks is what I envisioned the Cubs being this season. They only have themselves to blame for a putrid June and July. Braves own that last wildcard spot and I don't see them blowing a 6 game lead.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cubs are playing great right now and are 68-66. Problem is, it's a bit too late. They should have been playing this most of the year. The last 3 weeks is what I envisioned the Cubs being this season. They only have themselves to blame for a putrid June and July. Braves own that last wildcard spot and I don't see them blowing a 6 game lead.

Red's entire starting lineup is jacked with injuries and all 4 of our top starting pitchers are also on IL... 

There's just nothing to be done with the team for the final month. Just coast and get it over with. Another year at the bottom of the division... 

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Red's entire starting lineup is jacked with injuries and all 4 of our top starting pitchers are also on IL... 

There's just nothing to be done with the team for the final month. Just coast and get it over with. Another year at the bottom of the division... 

It's a wide open league right now. Any team that makes the playoffs can win it all.