Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

QB School - Minshew, the good and the bad

coltsfeva

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• And FWIW:   I just double checked….  This is the last year of Kelly’s current contract.  He is a free agent next year.   Doesn’t mean we couldn’t extend him a little if we wanted, lower his cap hit,  though I doubt it.  We could even tag him for a year if we wanted, though I’d doubt that too.     All sorts of possibilities for the Colts.  
    • I stopped paying attention to Kiper a long time ago.  I got tired of hearing him talk about BPA one minute then turning around and knocking a team's draft pick because it didn't fill a need. 
    • I don’t think, if Richardson plays to his potential, we’ll be picking bottom 10.  Making the playoffs will be tough because division on paper improved significantly, potentially more than we did.  But I still think we’ll be at least middle of the pack, and if we can find a way to outsmart our division rivals we could have a serious shot at the playoffs again.  Maybe even win a game.
    • Yeah. Bortolini is a C. He could be Kellys replacement as soon as next year. Goncalves can play both T and G spots and Bortolini covers the C spot. Ballard covered all his bases on the O-Line in the draft with 2 picks. As he said in his presser, unless you are a starter, having versatility at multiple positions is what lets you dress up on game day. 
    • He had one good season and a pro-day throwing session and punked the Jets into thinking he was a 1st round level QB. Can't even make basic NFL reads. 
  • Members