Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 11 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Vikings, Broncos losing helps an already crowded AFC wildcard race. 

Plus, Justin Jefferson is one my favorite players. And also @NFLfan is a good (online wise) friend so I always cheer for the Vikes on her behalf as long as they aren’t playing the Colts lol…

I hate the Vikings as a Packers fan. I have a hard time hating the Vikings though due to @NFLfan. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Great run by Chandler, but man the Broncos suck at tackling lol…

They do great against pass happy teams. So line up, be patient and if your QB can do a boot leg, makes it more dangerous against them if they overplay the run. Dolphins ran all over them 

Just now, chad72 said:

They do great against pass happy teams. So line up, be patient and if your QB can do a boot leg, makes it more dangerous against them if they overplay the run

Yep. Thats basically what Miami did to them during the 70-20 demolition. They just kept running it at them and they had 0 answers. 

Blows my mind that the Bills kept passing over and over on them. No wonder they fired the OC. 

TD Vikings! 

• Like 2

Just now, RollerColt said:

Yep. Thats basically what Miami did to them during the 70-20 demolition. They just kept running it at them and they had 0 answers. 

Blows my mind that the Bills kept passing over and over on them. No wonder they fired the OC. 

TD Vikings! 

Same thing with Chiefs, but Mahomes had the flu too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Same thing with Chiefs, but Mahomes had the flu too

Hey Chad how ya been buddy?

The Chiefs always have one weird game each season where they lose a game they should win. And usually they’ve responded by the winning it all. 

I’m starting to hate KC I don’t know about you guys. 

1 minute ago, Arodgers12 said:

Hey Chad how ya been buddy?

I’m good, how about you? Jordan Love FINALLY put together a 4th quarter comeback. Good mentally weak team like Chargers to do so against :) 

Seriously Russ. You’ve got to start standing in the pocket and making reads. It was 3rd and 3 not 3rd and 15…

He can’t, he’s a shell of himself. Sean Payton has tried hiding his inability by running more and that works as long as his D’s run D isn’t exposed and they stay ahead 

2 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

They’re not as annoying as the Patriots were during their dynasty. Some of the fan base is trash but others are classy. For example:

Upon hearing about Burrow being out for the year, Chiefs fans have donated to his charity. That’s cool. 

I can’t hate Mahomes either, he’s fun as all get to watch. I’m hoping we’re done with QB injuries. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

I’m good, how about you? Jordan Love FINALLY put together a 4th quarter comeback. Good mentally weak team like Chargers to do so against :) 

I don’t think we can beat Detroit though on Thursday. I’m happy we won though. It felt good. I’m doing good though. It was a great summer and fall.

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

They’re not as annoying as the Patriots were during their dynasty. Some of the fan base is trash but others are classy. For example:

Upon hearing about Burrow being out for the year, Chiefs fans have donated to his charity. That’s cool. 

I can’t hate Mahomes either, he’s fun as all get to watch. I’m hoping we’re done with QB injuries. 

I remember so many times cheering for you guys against the Pats. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

There’s that shotgun handoff to the RB. God I hated that play in school. Let me run and get up to speed and hand it to me!

Hopefully you’ll get to see a healthy Anthony Richardson :thmup:

We haven’t won against the Colts since 2008. Can you believe that?

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

Did anyone watch the 49ers and Bucs game? I read that Purdy had a great game. Any thoughts on that game?

Didn’t get a chance to see it, but it must’ve been good enough for Mike Evan’s since he beat me quite handily in fantasy football. 

Just now, NFLfan said:

Is there a game the day after Thanksgiving this year?

Yep. The first Black Friday game. 

• Thanks 1