Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#3 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

11 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yep, drafted by them.

My friend is a Giants season-ticket holder. He took me to a pre-season event when BJ Hill was a rookie. Hill was there along with a few other rookies as well as Eli Manning, Nate Solder and another veteran.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Link to article   This guy likes what how Ballard has built the Colts. The Colts are far from being mediocre. JMO
    • I almost spit my coffee out reading this a few times, lol!  I love sarcasm and I especially love it when there is some truth to it!  Well played Sir!
    • I guess the whole question is the merits of the report. You report on his diabetes with tons of guesses and speculations and WITHOUT taking the side of the person who's been affected here and who's living and dealing with that condition. You report on the player being uncoachable WITHOUT taking the opinion of his coaches about being coachable or not(and BTW from what I've heard both from Colts and Texas coaches, this is resoundingly NOT TRUE). You report about him being immature and honestly, everything I've seen on the surface suggests the opposite. You report about his combine performance by giving it a pretty harsh reading(the video is in this thread and the account of what happened by McGinn is in this thread... People can actually go and look at what happened and make their own mind about whether the characterization of that workout was fair or not. I will just say you can represent the player stumbling in a drill and going again in various different ways and McGinn chose a specific way to represent it. It was the most negative way you could choose).    You know I had my own reservations about that outburst by Ballard at the presser, but the more I'm learning about Mitchell the more I actually believe in what Ballard was saying and the less merit those reports have in my mind. Maybe I have my own unconscious biases too, now that I have vested interest in Mitchell actually being good for us. I don't know     I guess ultimately none of it matters. AD's success or failure won't depend on some pre-draft reports... it will depend on how he handles himself from now on, how hard he works, his drive to be great and our staff's ability to get the best of him. 
  • Members

• Turftoe

Turftoe 411

• SVFD Colts Fan

SVFD Colts Fan 6

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,464

• jvan1973

jvan1973 11,071

• Old Colt

Old Colt 289

• CoachLite