Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Day 2 Strategy

The two needs it makes sense to to me take on the second day are OG and CB.   The four guys that fit the team at these two position that are decent values in the 2nd are Julius Brents, Darius Rush, Steve Avila, and Cody Mauch.  Honestly, I’d do the trade-down (like Detroit for #48 and #81), and select whichever of these guys is remaining and highest on the board.  

Then, in the 3rd, I’d be looking at Chandler Zavala, maybe Blake Freeland, Cory Trice, Rush if he slides, maybe that Kyu Blu guy from Stanford, and a number of other CBs.  I might trend towards OG in the 2nd since I like a lot more 2nd day CBs…

8 hours ago, Archer said:

The two needs it makes sense to to me take on the second day are OG and CB.   The four guys that fit the team at these two position that are decent values in the 2nd are Julius Brents, Darius Rush, Steve Avila, and Cody Mauch.  Honestly, I’d do the trade-down (like Detroit for #48 and #81), and select whichever of these guys is remaining and highest on the board.  

Then, in the 3rd, I’d be looking at Chandler Zavala, maybe Blake Freeland, Cory Trice, Rush if he slides, maybe that Kyu Blu guy from Stanford, and a number of other CBs.  I might trend towards OG in the 2nd since I like a lot more 2nd day CBs…

Good call on the trade down and taking Brents. 

Archived