Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

World Baseball Classic '23

Team USA advances to the WBC Championship Game on Tuesday night, tomorrow Mexico will play Japan to determine our opponent - if it's the latter, Yu Darvish will pitch that game but I'd prefer it be Team Mexico, who smacked us around in pool play but I doubt if they could again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Didn’t think I’d see anybody compare Pierce to the far, far, far, far, far superior Garrett Wilson.
    • In the Horseshoe Blue ppr league…   QB: Stroud/CWilliams RB: Mixon/Jacobs/Ekeler/Mostert WR:Lamb/DAdams/KAllen/Hopkins/Worthy TE: EEngram/Shultz def: 9ers/Eggles K: Aubrey My Team is strong!!! All my wrs got 100+catch opportunity! all my RBs have 10-15TD potential! Engram 100+rec last year! Stroud plays Colts D twice along with Mixon/Engram/Hopkins/Shultz(Im not high on Gus’ D if you haven’t noticed!) Caleb Williams will probably only play 1 week for me unless I drop him! 9ers/Eggles D’s are solid! Aubrey got a leg!   I think I’ma win atleast a few games with this team this year!  
    • I would say he’s a very effective coach with a number of pro bowlers.  No complaints from me.  
    • The other thing about Ryan is he just happened to be there when Ballard had no plan B after Wentz.  He wasn't planning on him.
    • I think the biggest reason they ran the Ernie Zampese offense was that their best receiver (TY Hilton) required longer routes to create separation, and also resulted in more big plays.  At the same time, the offensive line wasn't all that great, regardless of what they tried in staffing it, and Andrew had a thing for wearing the Red Cape being Superman, which put his body at risk.  Yes, running a lower risk West Coast offense later was more helpful in keeping him healthy.  But I think it also reduced the number of big plays as well.  (Somebody check me on the stats.  I could be wrong.)
  • Members

• Kc77

Kc77 11

Rookie
    • Believe blue1306

Believe blue1306 93

• MFT5

MFT5 326

• DiogoSales

DiogoSales 717

• IndyEV

IndyEV 139