Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Justin Jefferson should be MVP

CR91

He's not gonna win it even if he gets 2000 yards, but the whole argument against WRs is void because he's doing it with Cousins as his QB and he's no where in the MVP discussion. Now you can say Kupp had a better season last year and he no doubt did, but you had Stafford in the MVP discussion.  

4 hours ago, CR91 said:

He's not gonna win it even if he gets 2000 yards, but the whole argument against WRs is void because he's doing it with Cousins as his QB and he's no where in the MVP discussion. Now you can say Kupp had a better season last year and he no doubt did, but you had Stafford in the MVP discussion.  

He has had a great year but I don't believe any WR had ever won it. I may be wrong. I read that a kicker won MVP one year but never a WR, not even Rice. 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

It’s a QB award unless an RB smashed the rushing records like Tomlinson did in 2006. Kupp, Jefferson etc. will run away with the OPOY award as a result.

Mahomes, Hurts, Burrow, Allen are the odds based front runners.

Agree.  Personally I think Allen gets it. 

17 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Agree.  Personally I think Allen gets it. 

Allen hasn’t been playing as well lately and The Bills have surprisingly been running well for the first time in the Sean McDermott era winning games by rushing. Mahomes and Hurts on the other hand have been lighting it up followed by Burrow more than Allen, IMO. Hurts’ injuries puts Burrow behind Mahomes but Mahomes is the front runner this year unless something drastically changes the next 2 games.

Archived