Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It's time to face facts Colt fans

CR91

1 hour ago, masterlock said:

I'd say the golden era is over AT PRESENT. But a lot can change in a relatively short time (1 or 2 years) with a little luck. Could the Colts get Levis, and could he turn out to be the next Mahomes or Allen? Maybe, maybe not. But it's not like any doors have been slammed shut at the moment.

Personally I don't think this team is as bad as a few people think. We went 3-13 to 13-3 in 1 season. If we can fix the offensive line it can turn around pretty fast

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Personally I don't think this team is as bad as a few people think. We went 3-13 to 13-3 in 1 season. If we can fix the offensive line it can turn around pretty fast

In Football, a lot of winning comes down to luck. It usually comes down to 1 or 2 key plays that decides a game or the REFS missing a 1 or 2 plays that can swing a game. We could easily be 7-4-1, instead of 4-7-1 but it seems like we either beat ourselves or the Refs blow a key call like Matt's facemask vs Philly. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than be good. Giants are 7-4 and nobody will convince me they have a better roster than us lmao .

At least the Patriots fans are suffering too, they stink as well and won't make the playoffs. BB without Tom Brady over the last 3 years is 23-23 including his playoff loss last year. .500 = average. Steelers fans are too, without Ben they stink. Pickett is MEH, he beat us but he isn't nowhere near what Ben was when Ben was early in his career.

Archived