Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 - 2023 Indiana Pacers and everything NBA thread

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I without a shadow of a doubt have no clue to the person we drafted in Round 1

Which one?

Walker or Benny Buckets?

Seen both those guys projected to us for a couple weeks now.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would also have traded up to get Brandon Miller, with all the meaningless draft trading we did, we traded down and got someone that I have never heard of.

Trading up for Miller was always a long shot.

Would of cost us #7, Turner, potentially Hield and probably more, while also taking a bad contract back.

The Pacers are going to be very active the next week and a half. Doubt we go into the luxury tax, but we will spend a lot of money somewhere. Still going after a vet PF in FA or trade. Picked up (2) future 2nds for trading down one spot and still getting our guy. That's a win, also picked up additional 1st next season. More ammo for the trade market if that's the route we go.

Did like that they didn't buckle to trade demands for the vets we were rumored linked to. Tobias, Hunter among others. Still might go after them but weren't going to include #7 for any of them.

20 minutes ago, w87r said:

Which one?

Walker or Benny Buckets?

Seen both those guys projected to us for a couple weeks now.

Trading up for Miller was always a long shot.

Would of cost us #7, Turner, potentially Hield and probably more, while also taking a bad contract back.

The Pacers are going to be very active the next week and a half. Doubt we go into the luxury tax, but we will spend a lot of money somewhere. Still going after a vet PF in FA or trade. Picked up (2) future 2nds for trading down one spot and still getting our guy. That's a win, also picked up additional 1st next season. More ammo for the trade market if that's the route we go.

Did like that they didn't buckle to trade demands for the vets we were rumored linked to. Tobias, Hunter among others. Still might go after them but weren't going to include #7 for any of them.

We have to gamble a little if we aren't willing to pay the luxury tax to bring in guys, being long shots in the market we are in. Charolette would have took our #7 and Turner for their #2 IMO, we probably didn't even try. A guy like Miller could have changed this whole franchise. I just don't see our FO doing anything like that ever. I am just frustrated with our franchise. Every time we get a good team, we let people walk = Paul George, Vic, and Bogdanovic because we are cheap. We had a team in 2018 that took Lebron, Irving, and Love 7 games and the next year had a few injuries so in 2020 we let everyone walk. 

The Jazz do the same crap, they get players like Boozer and Willams - they get good, but let them walk. Get Hayward and let him walk. Lets see we have freakin Spider Mitchell and have the best record in the league then their FO says he can go. It is a joke. Small market teams don't stand a chance unless you get extremely lucky like Denver and land a Joker or the Bucks and land a Giannis. That is like hitting the lottery. We were lucky with Reggie Miller because he was loyal.

Hell OKC could have been a dynasty had num nuts who everyone thinks is a great GM (Presti) would have signed Harden and went over the Luxury tax in 2012. With Durant, Westbrook, Harden, and Ibaka they would have won at least 2 Titles. 

6 hours ago, Myles said:

I have never heard of the players the Pacers drafted.   3 SF's in the first round.

Walker will be playing PF 6' 8" 250 with 7'2" wing span. Cannl stretch the floor and play good D, avg 1stl and 1blk a game last year, while shooting 35% from 3pt range as well.

Sheppard is a 3 + D guy, can play SG or SF, shot almost 42% from 3pt range last year.

Both guys were linked to Pacers the last couple weeks.

Strawther(#29) was traded to Denver with #32 also for 1st next year, and #40(#47 after Lakers trade + $4.3m cash)

Pacers added a 24 1st and (2) future seconds(from swapping 7/8)

I actually really like Isaiah Wong combo guard 

7 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Charolette would have took our #7 and Turner for their #2 IMO, we probably didn't even try. 

I'm sure they received way better offers. Neither of those teams were coming off #2 or #3.

Hell Portland risked Dame asking out rather than trade the pick.

This draft had 3 guys that could of been #1 pick if they were in a draft class away from the other 2. 

Like I said above, the Pacers are going to be busy over the next couple weeks.

We will be revisiting trade targets:

Kuminga

Hunter

Harris

Some of these FA's:(about $31m in cap space, if we get rid of cap holds on below FA)

Harrison Barnes

Kyle Kuzma

Jerami Grant

Grant Williams(RFA)

Cam Johnson(RFA)

Roster is in pretty good shape, just need front court depth.

Haliburton, Nembhard, McConnell

Mathurin, Hield, Sheppard(r)

Nesmith, Duarte, Nworo

Walker(r), Jackson, Smith

Turner, Theis

That's 14 guys right there, not including 2nd round pick and UDFA

Mojave King(2-way contract)

Isaiah Wong

Oscar Tshiebwe(2-way contract)

That's a pretty deep talented team

Following players are FA:

George Hill

Brissett

James Johnson

Kendall Brown

Gabe York

I imagine we will be moving a couple guys and maybe a future pick or 2 looking for an upgrade at PF.

Very active 2 weeks ahead. 

Last night wasn't the end of off-season it was the start. Came away with the guys we(Pacers FO) wanted and 3 future picks, while not over paying in this draft for the trade options they were looking at.

They really like Walker.

EDIT:

Nice little add.

12 hours ago, w87r said:

Walker will be playing PF 6' 8" 250 with 7'2" wing span. Cannl stretch the floor and play good D, avg 1stl and 1blk a game last year, while shooting 35% from 3pt range as well.

Sheppard is a 3 + D guy, can play SG or SF, shot almost 42% from 3pt range last year.

Both guys were linked to Pacers the last couple weeks.

Strawther(#29) was traded to Denver with #32 also for 1st next year, and #40(#47 after Lakers trade + $4.3m cash)

Pacers added a 24 1st and (2) future seconds(from swapping 7/8)

I actually really like Isaiah Wong combo guard 

I'm sure they received way better offers. Neither of those teams were coming off #2 or #3.

Hell Portland risked Dame asking out rather than trade the pick.

This draft had 3 guys that could of been #1 pick if they were in a draft class away from the other 2. 

Like I said above, the Pacers are going to be busy over the next couple weeks.

We will be revisiting trade targets:

Kuminga

Hunter

Harris

Some of these FA's:(about $31m in cap space, if we get rid of cap holds on below FA)

Harrison Barnes

Kyle Kuzma

Jerami Grant

Grant Williams(RFA)

Cam Johnson(RFA)

Roster is in pretty good shape, just need front court depth.

Nesmith, Duarte, Nworo

Turner, Theis

Mojave King(2-way contract)

Isaiah Wong

That's a pretty deep talented team

Following players are FA:

George Hill

Brissett

James Johnson

Kendall Brown

Gabe York

I imagine we will be moving a couple guys and maybe a future pick or 2 looking for an upgrade at PF.

Very active 2 weeks ahead. 

Last night wasn't the end of off-season it was the start. Came away with the guys we(Pacers FO) wanted and 3 future picks, while not over paying in this draft for the trade options they were looking at.

They really like Walker.

EDIT:

Nice little add.

Now I love the Oscar move. I was shocked he didn't get drafted. I have actually heard of him and have seen him play. He is good.

• Like 1

Good insight to how long the team was targeting these guys and why. They got their guys(I don't think they are just saying that, because that's who they got)

I think Jarace is going to be a beast. Perfect fit.

Also like how Buchanan broke down the trades/roster spots, and talks about wanting to add more still, in the end. 

40 minutes ago, Myles said:

So are you guys thinking the Pacers can compete for a Championship in the next few years or will they go back to winning enough to make the playoffs but that is it?  Back to poor draft spots?

I think we have some good lead pieces, and are really deep. Both are important.

I don't know, something just feels good about the squad. Looking forward to what other moves they make in the next week and a half.

Future is bright.

• Thanks 1

Draft grades are not very reliable, but I looked just to see.  CBS gave them a C.

Pacers

8. Jarace Walker, PF, Houston (via Wizards)

26. Ben Sheppard, SG, Belmont 

47. Mojave King, SG, G League Ignite (via Lakers)

55. Isaiah Wong, SG, Miami

This was a pretty underwhelming haul on the whole but the determining factor for how this class will be viewed, obviously, will come down to how Jarace Walker develops with the Pacers. At No. 8 I was surprised he was still on the board and think that can be a nice fit long-term as Indy rebuilds around Tyrese Haliburton. Grade: C (Boone)

4 minutes ago, Myles said:

Draft grades are not very reliable, but I looked just to see.  CBS gave them a C.

Pacers

8. Jarace Walker, PF, Houston (via Wizards)

26. Ben Sheppard, SG, Belmont 

47. Mojave King, SG, G League Ignite (via Lakers)

55. Isaiah Wong, SG, Miami

This was a pretty underwhelming haul on the whole but the determining factor for how this class will be viewed, obviously, will come down to how Jarace Walker develops with the Pacers. At No. 8 I was surprised he was still on the board and think that can be a nice fit long-term as Indy rebuilds around Tyrese Haliburton. Grade: C (Boone)

Definitely the lowest I've seen.

Most have loved our draft that I have seen.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/nba-draft-grades-2023-every-team-class

A- (6th best draft) 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nba/news/nba-draft-grades-2023-best-spurs-worst-clippers/cqc6kaw5xpwnfvbxfju3f38x

A (7th here)

On 6/23/2023 at 2:24 PM, w87r said:

Nesmith, Duarte, Nworo

Turner, Theis

Mojave King(draft + stash)

Isaiah Wong(2-way contract)

Going to go back to this.

We are a deep team and I'm expecting a few other moves to upgrade us even more. 

Those good 90s-mid 2010s teams were all deep and well rounded teams. Felt like a "team" and had good chemistry/continuity.

Just feeling good about the squad, now and future potential.

Alright, @2006Coltsbestever, @Mylesand whoever else may be lurking. Let's do a little simulation on how you would like to see this team(Pacers) round out the roster this year.

You can have 17 players(15 active roster, 2 2-way contracts.

PG:Haliburton, Nembhard, McConnell, Wong(2-w)

SG:Mathurin, Hield, Sheppard(r)

SF:Nesmith, Duarte, Nworo

PF:Walker(r), Jackson, Smith

C:Turner, Theis, Tshiebwe(2-w)

Mojave King(draft and stash) 

That's 16 guys right there, including (2) potential 2-way contracts

If we waive all cap holds of:

George Hill

Brissett

James Johnson

Kendall Brown - QO(2-w)

Gabe York - QO(2-w)

We would have $32m in cap space. 4th most and 1 of only 6 teams working with cap space.

We currently only have (1) active roster spot, so some consolation will need to be in play

This(cap space) allows all kinds of options to the scenario, as we can sign guys straight up or work out S+T and make it easier to deal as we can take back more money then we send out.

Some potential trades to choose from:

Option 1:

Pacers rec:

Grant Williams(S+T) 3yr - $36m - $45m contract 

Boston rec:

TJ McConnell ($8.7m)

Jordan Nworo ($3m)

Future 2nd

Option 2:

Pacers rec:

Jonathan Kuminga($6m)

Warriors rec:

Chris Duarte($4.1m)

Isaiah Jackson($2.7m)

Future pick if need be

Option 3:

Pacers rec:

DeAndre Hunter($20m)/ or Collins($25m)

Hawks rec:

Chris Duarte ($4.1m)

TJ McConnell ($8.7m)

Maybe adding a future 1st and 2nd for Hunter

Hawks are said to be trying to get under the tax so this helps them shed a little chunk of space.

Option 4:

Pacers rec:

Tobias Harris ($39m)

Sixers rec:

Buddy Hield ($19m)

Chris Duarte ($4.1m)

Daniel Theis ($8m)

Option 5:

Pacers rec:

DeAndre Ayton ($32.5m)

Suns rec:

Turner ($21m)

Duarte ($4.1m)

McConnell ($8.7m)

Suns looking to potentially turn Ayton into multiple pieces, seems like a good match. 

FA options:

Harrison Barnes - 3yr $12m - $15m a year

Kyle Kuzma - 4yr $20m - $25m a year

Jerami Grant- 4yr - $25m  - $30m a year

Rui Hachimura(RFA) - 4yrs $12m - $18m a year

Cameron Johnson(RFA) 4yrs $15m - $20m a year

Teams would likely match on the RFA, but could maybe work out a S+T if we went that route. Theoretically I suppose we can do S+T for all of them, not needed though in the UDFA

So what do you guys think? What path would be your ideal path.

Multiple options can be used here, as trades don't affect the cap space to much. Other names could be swapped in if a player is in a different trade.

Plug and play tell me what you think.

I will post mine in a post below

Also, I feel like Walker can play the 3, so picking up a PF doesn't mean his growth would be stunted.

I'm going with option #2 

SF:Nesmith, Nworo

PF:Walker(r), Kuminga, Smith

Leaves us with 2 open roster spots, maybe an additional wing FA, or back up C. Roster flexibility at the deadline.

A lot of interchangeable parts in that lineup.

Mathurin, Sheppard can line up at the 3 as well.

Walker, Kuminga can line up at the 3 too

Nworo can line up at the 4

Smith can move over to the 5

• Like 1

2 hours ago, w87r said:

I'm going with option #2 

Leaves us with 2 open roster spots, maybe an additional wing FA, or back up C. Roster flexibility at the deadline.

I'll trust your opinion as I haven't watched the NBA for many years.   I couldn't even identify one Pacer player by looking at them. 

26 minutes ago, Myles said:

I'll trust your opinion as I haven't watched the NBA for many years.   I couldn't even identify one Pacer player by looking at them. 

I'm there with you as far as watching, I usually tune into the playoffs. A few regular season games here and there.

I'm pretty familiar with most players though.

I do like the construction of the team right now, looking forward to watching them gel and grow. They were 4 games above .500 half way(23-19), before Haliburton got hurt and missed 10 games. Pacers went like 1-9 in those games. Just kinda changed whole mindset/momentum of the season. Played in 56 games went (28-28) in those games. 

Think Jarace is going to surprise some people. Perfect fit.

So good news if you liked those complete teams over the prior 3 decades. 

This team is building something.  Think we are in for some good times.

4 hours ago, w87r said:

I'm going with option #2 

I like Haliburton and Mathurin a lot, of course Turner too. The Oscar pickup has me intrigued. Walker I have caught a few glimpses of because Houston made the Final 4. Not sure if we will be a good pro or not. He could be, if so we got a steal.

Bout to get down:(starts at 6pm est)

Duarte is rumored to be traded to Kings for draft compensation (tbd; rumored (2) 2nds)

Haliburton, Nembhard, McConnell, Wong(2-w)

SG:Mathurin, Hield, Sheppard(r)

PF:Walker(r), Smith

C:Turner, Jackson, Theis, Tshiebwe(2-w)

Have accumulated a few extra picks((1) 1st, (4) 2nds)in the last week(trade pieces)and now have $36m in cap space. 2 roster spots open. Can sign 2 guys over the MLE figure of $12.4m, up to $18m a piece, if they choose to.

Lots of things can happen.

Some rumors/options now:

Obi Toppin

Bruce Brown

Max Strus

DeAndre Hunter

Jonathan Kuminga 

Grant Williams 

35 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Good signing for you. I knew he'd get paid. Was prepared for it. We couldn't pay him more than $8 million, so I'm not upset. If anything, I'm upset the Nuggets got sniped in the draft so much.

Even though it's a lot of money I like it. Shows we are wanting to compete.

He is the highest paid guy in the roster this year as of now.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, w87r said:

Even though it's a lot of money I like it. Shows we are wanting to compete.

He is the highest paid guy in the roster this year as of now.

That's insane. Do you have a bunch of young guys, or no one elite worth paying? I can't imagine Brown being the highest paid on your team.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

That's insane. Do you have a bunch of young guys, or no one elite worth paying? I can't imagine Brown being the highest paid on your team.

Turner($21m)and Hield($19m) are are 2 other top payed.

Everyone else is under $9m on the roster.

Actually pretty deep:

PG:Tyrese Haliburton, Andrew Nembhard, TJ McConnell, Isaiah Wong(2-w)

SG:Benn Mathurin, Buddy Hield, Ben Sheppard(r)

SF:Bruce Brown(FA), Aaron Nesmith, Jordan Nworo

PF: Jarace Walker(r), Jalen Smith

C: Myles Turner, Isaiah Jackson, Daniel Theis, Oscar Tshiebwe(2-w)

1 roster spot left

• Thanks 1

Haliburton secured the bag last night.

5yr $205.9m $41.18m a season(25% of cap)

He is now under contract for the next 6 seasons. 

Deal can turn into 5yr $260m deal if he makes one of the following, all NBA team, DPOY, MVP this season. 

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2023/06/pacers-tyrese-haliburton-agree-to-rookie-scale-max-extension.html#ref=home

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, w87r said:

Haliburton secured the bag last night.

5yr $205.9m $41.18m a season(25% of cap)

He is now under contract for the next 6 seasons. 

Deal can turn into 5yr $260m deal if he makes one of the following, all NBA team, DPOY, MVP this season. 

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2023/06/pacers-tyrese-haliburton-agree-to-rookie-scale-max-extension.html#ref=home

That is critical, he is our best player and capable of being great. We have him locked in for a lot of years now. Getting Brown was fantastic as well. We did good yesterday. 

• Like 2

I think with the acquisition of Brown, it makes it likely that Hield gets moved. He is on the last year of his deal. There is a serious log jam at the 2/3. If not we're just that much deeper.

Hield can be flipped for another 3/4:(with picks)

DeAndre Hunter

OG 

Other trade options:

Obi Toppin (draft picks)

Kuminga (picks, Jackson, Nworo)

Grant Williams (S+T)

Team is set up for great things now and in the future. 

Still have $14.3m in cap space also. So we can offer more than the $12m exception most teams are offering. So if there is another FA we want we can offer more money than most teams.

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is critical, he is our best player and capable of being great. We have him locked in for a lot of years now. Getting Brown was fantastic as well. We did good yesterday. 

Yeah it's big time, plus couple that with we are looking at potentially having $70m+ in cap space next year, we are building something.

FA's next year:(all could be moved this year still)

Buddy Hield

Jalen Smith

Jordan Nworo

Aaron Nesmith(RFA)

We can afford (2) $30m+ contracts if we so choose to.

I think some guys are going to want to play with this squad.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, w87r said:

I think with the acquisition of Brown, it makes it likely that Hield gets moved. He is on the last year of his deal. There is a serious log jam at the 2/3. If not we're just that much deeper.

Hield can be flipped for another 3/4:(with picks)

DeAndre Hunter

OG 

Other trade options:

Obi Toppin (draft picks)

Kuminga (picks, Jackson, Nworo)

Grant Williams (S+T)

Team is set up for great things now and in the future. 

Still have $14.3m in cap space also. So we can offer more than the $12m exception most teams are offering. So if there is another FA we want we can offer more money than most teams.

Yeah it's big time, plus couple that with we are looking at potentially having $70m+ in cap space next year, we are building something.

FA's next year:(all could be moved this year still)

Buddy Hield

Jalen Smith

Jordan Nworo

Aaron Nesmith(RFA)

We can afford (2) $30m+ contracts if we so choose to.

I think some guys are going to want to play with this squad.

Yeah I think other players will want to come here when they know they can play with Haliburton, Mathurin, Brown, and Turner. Turner is the elder statesman but his defense is very valuable. Look out for Oscar being a sleeper good player as well. I am still shocked he didn't get drafted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I think other players will want to come here when they know they can play with Haliburton, Mathurin, Brown, and Turner. Turner is the elder statesman but his defense is very valuable. Look out for Oscar being a sleeper good player as well. I am still shocked he didn't get drafted.

Look out for Walker to be a sleeper good player.  Think he is going to be a stud.

Perfect fit, like Brown.

42 minutes ago, w87r said:

Look out for Walker to be a sleeper good player.  Think he is going to be a stud.

Perfect fit, like Brown.

I completely agree. For Mathurin and Walker to get to start their careers with Ty and (new and improved) Carlisle is a massive boost for their early development. Rick may still be a little stingy with the minutes, but these guys are learning how to play the game the way a small market team needs to play. 

The pre draft hits on Walker were that his ceiling wasn't as high as some other forwards in the draft and that he plays a bit soft on the offensive side, shooting a lot of floaters. I think that floater issue is overblown and the ceiling talk is nonsense. 

Walker has an underrated BBIQ and is a very good playmaker. He's a perfect fit for this roster, imo. His offense is much better than was talked about pre draft, but he was asked to play a specific role on a contending NCAA team. He shot a lot of floaters because he made a lot of floaters. His HS tape shows that he can be both a facilitator and an inside scorer with an impressive handle, for a bruiser.

I think he's the 4th best prospect from this last draft and could easily end up being the 3rd best NBA player in a draft with 2 surefire All NBA talents in front of him. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

@2006Coltsbestever @w87r Nice job paying Haliburton. Got him locked down for a long time. You may have a competitive team next year. Brown was a 6th man for us last season on the Nuggets. Now he'll start for you. He may do even more for you.

Yeah, I have been going back and forth with how it will playout.

Thinking right now.

Starting:

Haliburton

Brown

Mathurin

Walker

Turner

6th man:

Hield (for now, think he gets moved maybe?)(could see Mathurin being 6th man if Hield is moved)

7-12:

Nembhard

Nesmith

Nworo

Jackson

Smith

Sheppard 

13-15

McConnell

Theis 

Open spot currently(ideally bumping 7-12 guy down to this list)

2-Way:

Wong

Tshiebwe

A team where Theis and McConnell are on your 13-15 list is a pretty deep team. Could see them being moved, but if you're trying to compete, 2 guys like that on the back end of the roster is nice to have.

@Jared Cisnerossorry for the long response, wasn't directed to you(as you're a Denver fan), just thinking out loud after my initial response. Lol

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I completely agree. For Mathurin and Walker to get to start their careers with Ty and (new and improved) Carlisle is a massive boost for their early development. Rick may still be a little stingy with the minutes, but these guys are learning how to play the game the way a small market team needs to play. 

The pre draft hits on Walker were that his ceiling wasn't as high as some other forwards in the draft and that he plays a bit soft on the offensive side, shooting a lot of floaters. I think that floater issue is overblown and the ceiling talk is nonsense. 

Walker has an underrated BBIQ and is a very good playmaker. He's a perfect fit for this roster, imo. His offense is much better than was talked about pre draft, but he was asked to play a specific role on a contending NCAA team. He shot a lot of floaters because he made a lot of floaters. His HS tape shows that he can be both a facilitator and an inside scorer with an impressive handle, for a bruiser.

I think he's the 4th best prospect from this last draft and could easily end up being the 3rd best NBA player in a draft with 2 surefire All NBA talents in front of him. 

I agree, there was a lot of talk about trading up in the draft. I think if we would've it would've been to draft Walker.

I feel like the Pacers are getting exactly what they wanted so far this off-season.

Walker

Sheppard

Brown

Hopefully they get the next target too.

• Like 1

Pacers trade (2) future 2nds for PF Obi Toppin 

Roster is full at the moment:

PG:Tyrese Haliburton, Andrew Nembhard, TJ McConnell, Isaiah Wong(2-w)

SG:Benn Mathurin, Buddy Hield, Ben Sheppard(r)

SF:Bruce Brown(FA), Aaron Nesmith, Jordan Nworo

PF: Jarace Walker(r), Obi Toppin(trade), Jalen Smith

C: Myles Turner, Isaiah Jackson, Daniel Theis, Oscar Tshiebwe(2-w)

• Like 2

I like the trade for Toppin.   He wasn't getting minutes behind Randle in NY.   He is a high potential player.  Shooting 34% from 3 is impressive for him. 

"Tyrese Haliburton is drinking the Obi Toppin Kool-Aid.

New York fans know the feeling well, dating back to 2020 when the Knicks selected Toppin with the No. 8 overall pick.

His Knicks career ends as a disappointment, despite flashing bits of talent when given significant minutes to show off his skills.

In the final game of the 2021-2022 season, Toppin scored a career-high 42 points with 10 rebounds on 16-28 shooting and 6-14 from 3-point range.

Toppin is known for being a strong dunker, resulting in a winning performance at the 2022 NBA Dunk Contest.

The Pacers hope to use that skill, as they played extremely fast last season: Indiana ranked third in pace last season behind only the Golden State Warriors and San Antonio Spurs.

Haliburton envisions using Toppin’s athleticism to add to their fastbreak-heavy offense.

Their efficiency in that setting helped Indiana achieve 18.1 fastbreak points per game, the most in the league."

https://nypost.com/2023/07/02/tyrese-haliburton-has-big-plans-for-his-new-obi-toppin-partnership/

• Like 1