Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts games on youtube tv and nfl gamepass.

WoolMagnet

I have youtube tv and nfl gamepass.  An odd thing i noticed is that i have all Colts games “saved” on YouTube tv.  Nfl net work runs replays at a later date.  I noticed there were 13 Colts games replayed.  The four missing were two Jax and two Texan games which i found odd.

Also, i have nfl gamepass but am unable to access the “game replays”.  It wont play them.

anyone else have gamepass and having this problem?

thanks

2 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

I have youtube tv and nfl gamepass.  An odd thing i noticed is that i have all Colts games “saved” on YouTube tv.  Nfl net work runs replays at a later date.  I noticed there were 13 Colts games replayed.  The four missing were two Jax and two Texan games which i found odd.

Also, i have nfl gamepass but am unable to access the “game replays”.  It wont play them.

anyone else have gamepass and having this problem?

thanks

I have Gamepass on XBOX.,......:banana:

51 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Can u access the game replay section where ucan view each game for like the last 10 years. 
for some reason, i cant “open” to replay the games currently.

No, Gamepass on XBOX is a service where you pay like $15. per month and have access to play over a 100 games, many Top Releases. They have the latest Maddens. And now you don't have to download load them to your hard drive, you can play them through Cloud (if your internet connection is good). 

It's great for gamers that play slot, less great for me but my granddaughter likes it. ...and I only spent a $1. for the first month and can cancel before it renews at regular price.

It's funny it's called the same thing as NFL's Game Pass. 

Sorry I didn't explain they were different. 

Archived