Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11 Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

8 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I can’t wait to watch the Bills and Saints on Thanksgiving day. Saints have a good defense. Maybe they will get Kamara back. Not sure Saints can win with Simeon but I am really rooting for the Saints.

Just saw something about Vita Vea maybe bring out a few weeks for the bucks. That helps Colts running game.

Whoa, that is HUGGGEEEE!!! He is a big reason why teams cannot run and thus they force lots of 3rd and longs, giving them advantageous situations for their pass rushers to pin their ears and rush the passer without worrying about the run or draws, especially when accompanied with Todd Bowles' blitzes. Vita Vea coming back was the big reason they won the SB with timely play from their D. The Bucs are not winning the SB this year, I just don't see it objectively. 

• Like 1

Just now, chad72 said:

Whoa, that is HUGGGEEEE!!! He is a big reason why teams cannot run and thus they force lots of 3rd and longs, giving them advantageous situations for their pass rushers to pin their ears and rush the passer without worrying about the run or draws, especially when accompanied with Todd Bowles' blitzes. Vita Vea coming back was the big reason they won the SB with timely play from their D. The Bucs are not winning the SB this year, I just don't see it objectively. 

We will see. Expectations are he won’t play tonight. We will see if he can play Sunday. Apparently he had a brace on his knee watching practice last week. I just saw a comment he might be out a few weeks. So we will see.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

We will see. Expectations are he won’t play tonight. We will see if he can play Sunday. Apparently he had a brace on his knee watching practice last week. I just saw a comment he might be out a few weeks. So we will see.

Have you heard talk about Antonio Brown faking his vaccination card?? This is interesting.

• Like 1

Just now, Wentzszn said:

All that misdirection is going to give colts problems. It uses our speed against us.

Tom is the master at the short accurate pass, next week is going to be tough. The key to beating them is keeping the ball out of his hands. We need to run the ball and control TOP. Washington had that 10 minute drive against them last week, we need one of those along with a couple of other long one's. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I usually like to defer but in this case like yesterday I hope we get it first and go up 7-0 early. That will put pressure on them.

Getting that ball first yesterday was huge because we scored. Put them on their heals. But we also know if brady gets to double dip he will. So probably should defer.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I thought our pass rush was bad at times, the Giants pass rush is non existing. Tom has 4 to 5 seconds to throw on almost every down.

Yeah there’s no pressure at all. Confident we can get MUCH more than that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't know if it is Tampa's O.Line being that great or the Giants pass rush just stinks but Tom has all day to throw and that is scary. 

It’s hard to get rush when your getting it out so quick. 

This end to the half is why colts probably want to defer to make sure Brady can’t double dip.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

My biggest worry Sunday is the players  feeling intimidated playing the SB champs. They have to make sure they feel like they belong and not have stars in their eyes.

I think we will be fine regarding that being at home. Bucs aren't playing as great as they were last year as of now. Tom having all day to throw though is worrisome. There was 1 play where he held the ball for 7 seconds and was surveying the field back in the 1st Qtr.

They are only up 17-10 at Half.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

My biggest worry Sunday is the players  feeling intimidated playing the SB champs. They have to make sure they feel like they belong and not have stars in their eyes.

Of all your posts, this one just might take the cake. Ridiculous

31 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

It’s hard to get rush when your getting it out so quick. 

This end to the half is why colts probably want to defer to make sure Brady can’t double dip.

He isn’t getting it out quick, he sitting bake there prepping for Thursday’s meal and making passes in between.

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Giants don't use Barkley much at all, what a waste. 3 carries so far and he's been in but they keep passing. 3 passes and no runs so far to start the 2nd half. Giants got a break with the PI.

I think they are scared to run the football

10 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Of all your posts, this one just might take the cake. Ridiculous

He isn’t getting it out quick, he sitting bake there prepping for Thursday’s meal and making passes in between.

It’s a known fact players in the past have been intimidated by playing Brady. There is no reason to trash another posters opinion. Go back and watch Brady’s career. It happened a lot.

3 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Then why in the world do you draft him so high.

For all the complaining about paying Nelson, at least has performed as expected/hoped. Imagine using the pick on Barkley.

If I was the Giants coach, I would run Barkley 20 times a game, eventually he will break 1 long one. They rarely use him at all which is puzzling.

• Like 1