Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Davis Mills

Zoltan

• Zoltan changed the title to Davis Mills
9 hours ago, Zoltan said:

Didn't get to watch the Thursday night game and was curious how Davis Mills played, his stats didn't look terrible. I thought he would have made an interesting QB pick if we didn't already have Eason.

I thought Mills did fine in his debut. He was pressured and sacked a few times, but shook it off. He was composed and didn't get flustered. His only weapon was Brandin Cooks and the defense didn't help a lot, so that wasn't on Mills. For playing against a good team on a short week, he delivered. 

26 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Mills was mobile, accurate, and strong in the pocket. He made several impressive throws and although he was under pressure throughout the game, he remained poised under pressure. 

Impressive performance by the rookie.

You know when a rookie doesn't give up too many INTs or fumbles against an aggressive D (thus giving fewer FF points to my opponent who played Panthers D :)), you definitely have to take notice.

13 minutes ago, chad72 said:

You know when a rookie doesn't give up too many INTs or fumbles against an aggressive D (thus giving fewer FF points to my opponent who played him :)), you definitely have to take notice.

Yeah I played Panthers defense as well, and sadly benched Brandon Cooks

12 hours ago, Zoltan said:

Didn't get to watch the Thursday night game and was curious how Davis Mills played, his stats didn't look terrible. I thought he would have made an interesting QB pick if we didn't already have Eason.

Better than Lawrence and Wilson have so far, never really got the feeling Panthers would lose this game or that they even really respected Mills but he played decent. He is a very smart guy (Stanford doesnt produce many dummies..lol)

Archived