Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pagano Called Donnie Avery: "you Don't Need To Make Anymore Fa Visits"

HarassedOffTheSite

Coach Pags is a beast! Someone needs to put him on a leash!

Agree his and Grigs FA low risk high reward pickups were great.And we know his a DEf GURU so buckle up all u Offense only people who say WR WR TE TE in draft DEF wins gamws also.We all remember a recent pick 6 :(

We will, maybe a couple. If there is a Mike Wallace, we will go after him, IMO. Look at Antonio Brown and Emmanuel Sanders, the other Steelers wideouts, the one common theme amongs all of them is that they are all speedsters.

Mike Wallace - 6'0", 199, Antonio Brown - 5'11", 186, Emmanuel Sanders - 5'11", 180

So, expect speed over size to be a factor in Arians' offense. Donnie Avery is 5'11", 183.

Based on these, they will probably be high on Kendall Wright of Baylor, and possibly Chris Givens of Wake Forest (look at the Antonio Brown comparison to him in this article - http://www.bloggerso...wr-chris-givens)

The 6'1", 200, Jerrico Cotchery was signed for the slot. That is very close to Collie's size (6'2", 200 if I remember right).

The thing with the Steelers receivers is that they are all fast, dangerous and small. Get lots of yards but struggle in red zone. Would have more success there if had at least one taller receiver

Just read that Alshon Jeffery had a solid, but not spectacular pro day. Mayock said he's not worth a 1st round pick, so maybe he's our 2nd.

Not sold on Jeffery... I certainly see the potential, but he might be a loafer... i don't really want lazy guys in such a young and impressionable locker room. Jeffery might end up being a stud, but the pick doesn't seem very safe to me with so many roster holes.