Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Video menagerie of Colts with song/Blue and White (Forget Black and Yellow) [Merge]

bayone

@21isSuperman: We did bro. My friend Spencer and I wrote it together about 3 weeks ago, but we put the finishing touches on it this past Friday night, and finally had our other talented buddy throw the guitars in. All three of us are huge Colt's fans ! Spencer wrote most of it, I wrote my verse (the one about Reggie and Dallas) and came up with the idea to have a Brady diss, haha. Glad everyones liking it so far. If you can help us out and spread it out on your facebooks, other sites, etc..anywhere fans and even non fans alike can hear it, I'm hoping to reach over a thousand views in the next 24 hours. haha. Thanks again for all the support. I'd love to hear it played in Lucas Oil sometime.

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone, 2 of my friends and myself wanted to show our love for the greatest team in the NFL. We decided to redo that crappy Whiz Khalifa Black and Yellow song, and do a BLUE AND WHITE version ! Please check it out at the link, and help us out and click like, and leave a comment if you'd like as well. THANKS !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOsQlP0d39Q

lol, just miss seeing stuff like this.

Edited by thetigerfox