27. Seahawks Cole Kmet 

28. Ravens Netane Muti 

29. Titans AJ Terrell 

30. Packers Laviska Shenault 

31. 49ers Tee Higgins 

32. Chiefs AJ Epenesa 

Bengals take Ezra Cleveland 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• All persons entering professional sports should make selecting an agent the highest order on their list. Playing the games is the sport side of the profession belonging to the profession is the business side of it.
    • He should have good protection this coming season.
    • Im not sure I follow your meaning….   But….   If AR leads the Colts to 4-13 that’s a bad, bad sign.   The rules have changed dramatically in the last 25 years to benefit the offense.   If AR struggles to 4-13 that says something is seriously wrong.   I think it’s extremely unlikely this will happen.   Plus he’s surrounded by a talented roster and a very good coaching staff.   My prediction is for 9-8.     But I think this is going to happen at least once, maybe more:   Colts down by 4 late in the game. and AR is driving the team.  They must get a TD.   And AR will throw an interception.  He won’t see the safety or a linebacker and that will end the game.   And our community will have a melt-down.     I’ve been banging this drum since AR was lost for the season.  He’s basically still a rookie and badly in need of experience.  He’s going to learn on the NFL level.  There are going to be growing pains.   There are no short cuts.   I love Anthony Richardson.  Great kid.  But I encourage patience.     Im sorry if I didn’t answer your question.  
    • Agreed, but I do like the attitude. 
    • Penix would have been there much later and they paid Cousins a great deal of money, You might like the kid but in my opinion I think Penix will be a very average QB because I do not think he game translates to the NFL IMHO
  • Members