Herbert vs Love

Herbert vs Love  

77 members have voted

1. 1. At 13, who would you take, Herbert or Love

• Justin Herbert
    • Jordan Love
    • None

On 3/10/2020 at 11:32 PM, Defjamz26 said:

Also something that concerns me about Herbert is that experts have said he struggles when under pressure. Granted our line is top 5 so he shouldn’t be under a ton of pressure, but I wonder how it’ll be. Jacoby also isn’t good against pressure.

Lol. Most QBs struggle when under pressure.  Heck...Tom Brady struggles when under pressure.  Our line will protect him better than most.  Herbert at least has the wheels to escape if he has to. 

9 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Lol. Most QBs struggle when under pressure.  Heck...Tom Brady struggles when under pressure.  Our line will protect him better than most.  Herbert at least has the wheels to escape if he has to. 

Not really. A lot of the more mobile QBs actually excel when pressured because of their ability to operate off script. Luck was amazing at this and Mahomes and Wilson (just to name a few) will also kill you when the pocket collapses. Herbert may have the wheels to escape but I don’t know if he can escape and still make a throw downfield like others can. That skill set is crucial to a QBs game nowadays.

Archived