Steelers: Mason Rudolph

Browns: Baker Mayfield

Packers: Aaron Rodgers

Bears: Mitch Trubisky

Vikings: Kirk Cousins 

Lions: Matthew Stafford 

Tua stays at Alabama

Brees retires Teddy takes over 

Drew Brees retires after posting the best passer rating in his entire career whilst on a SB contending team?  

Titans let Ryan Tannehill go after a year where he posted the following stat line?

201/286 for 2742 yards 70.3% completion, 9.6 yards per attempt.  22 TD's 6 Int's for 117.6 passer rating.  (This done in 12 games in which he led them to a Wild Card Birth.  They where 7-3 in games Tannehill started after going 2-4 with Mariota)

Chargers start Jordan Love who is well known to be a developmental prospect in week 1?

I find these things extremely unlikely.

5 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Why would Tua go back to Alabama?  If he gets hurt again,   no way he goes first round next year

I believe he has said that if he is not healthy enough to throw and workout for NFL teams before the draft, he will return to Bama.  

He seems to think that he can maximize his stock by being healthy come draft time, which ever year it is.

Not saying that it makes sense, its just what I heard or read from a media source.

6 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

Drew Brees retires after posting the best passer rating in his entire career whilst on a SB contending team?  

Titans let Ryan Tannehill go after a year where he posted the following stat line?

201/286 for 2742 yards 70.3% completion, 9.6 yards per attempt.  22 TD's 6 Int's for 117.6 passer rating.  (This done in 12 games in which he led them to a Wild Card Birth.  They where 7-3 in games Tannehill started after going 2-4 with Mariota)

Chargers start Jordan Love who is well known to be a developmental prospect in week 1?

I find these things extremely unlikely.

I expect Brees to retire after Saints win SB.

I don't expect Rivers to stay in LA so they will need to start a rookie.

On 1/3/2020 at 9:27 PM, danlhart87 said:

I expect Brees to retire after Saints win SB.

I don't expect Rivers to stay in LA so they will need to start a rookie.

Saints didn't make it out of the wildcard round.  (Disappointing because I was kind of rooting for Brees to win a 2nd SB.)

I agree that Rivers might be on his way out in LA.  But I doubt that if LA is going to start a rookie they draft Love.  Love is a guy you draft if you have another QB that you could allow him to sit and learn for at least a year.  

There are too many of the little details that when it comes to playing QB that Love just doesn't have yet.  

On 1/3/2020 at 9:21 PM, DougDew said:

I believe he has said that if he is not healthy enough to throw and workout for NFL teams before the draft, he will return to Bama.  

He seems to think that he can maximize his stock by being healthy come draft time, which ever year it is.

Not saying that it makes sense, its just what I heard or read from a media source.

I think he's completely wrong.  Most people are expecting him to fall no later than 5 overall.  Dude started for a couple years so there is plenty of film on him, his workouts are not going to be a major concern.  

Next year he's unlikely to promote himself to the #1 overall pick because that will go to Trevor Lawrence unless he decides to stay in school for some reason.  

Granted you might be right about that reasoning but that reasoning is quite frankly faulty.