Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My Mid-Season Need for Next Season

I don't think our team overall is looking too horrible this year considering our loss to the Dolphins. On a side not that loss hurt my soul. It was very depressing.

In no particular order our needs right now:

An Elite - Edge/Pass Rusher or DT

A Stud - Edge/Pass Rusher or DT

Number 1 - WR

Depth 7- 9 - Oline 

After the Season is over and free agency starts:

A consistent pass catching touchdown grabbing Eric Ebron, (A TE unless we resign both of them.)

A Stud LT or resign Castonzo(I'd prefer Castonzo)

A Starting or Backup SS

Most Importantly:

A DECISION - Continue with Jacoby. I like him, the team likes him, and the staff likes him. I would rate him for 13-18 for QB range. However, I personally think when he is in the whole entire team steps their game up. (offense/defense/special teams) I know I'm about to take some heat for that. OR Find a franchise QB. Maybe tank next season for Trevor Lawrence. Trade the house for whoever we could get. Trade up this year for someone. We have more than enough money and draft capital for almost all of these options. We won't be able to determine this till the season is over however. 

I hope Jacoby has a MVP type second half of the season and takes us a couple rounds deep in the playoffs. Ballard put together a pretty solid team around him except for WRs, which we have the most horrible luck with. 

• Like 1