Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
BlueTruth

Player Spotlight; Joe Bachie, Jr

Joe Bachie, Jr. #35 - MLB - Michigan St. 

OFF Field

Hey eveyrone,thanks for the replies to the previous message... LOTS of names I've yet to scout/watch, so I appreciate the new material to watch. For me, the Draft and free agency are, a piece of Our foundation, there to fortify the Team with COLT Material On/Off the Field.

ON the Pitch - I imagine he can Play ALL-3 Linebacker positions, but what has me MOST interested... He PLAYS like Darius "Maniac" #53, especially in the Turnover battle. And this aspect, set Darius, and kids like Bachie, apart from the rest but GREATER than any individual accolade... turnovers are =HOW Football Teams Win games.

I'm hoping Ballard changes NOTHING about our TEAM Approach. And as We Draft, we AIM for 3 things only... players whom can make "the 53"

1) instant Superstars - Round 1, Pick 1 of COLTS History - Manning & Luck,and any other potential HOFer in Round 1 - Quenton Nelson!

2) Instant Starters/ Pro Bowlers - Round 2-7 Bob Sanders, Dallas Clark, Darius Leonard (ALL-Pro)  2nd Round or Later,,,

3) Instant Depth (capable Starters) and "the SPECIALS" as in SPecial Teams - UDFA 

choose your Favorite from Colts History. Mine is Gary Brackett, since he Won us our One Superbowl of the 2000's and He CAME BACK for a Teammate recently. Anyone apart of the Rugby Family, understands your teammates are WHY you go back injured or back into combat. Secret favorite UDFA - E-Jax "Pound Cake" Edwin Jackson. Rest in peaceful BLISS #53.

So, analyzing NFL Draft prospects to me, comes down to HOW + WHY a guy fits in On/Off the pitch and helps us HOIST a Trophy..

For now,,, my picks to Add 2020 NFL DRAFT picks (regardless of ROUND, PICK, POSITION)

Offense: Kylin Hill, RB from Mississippi State

Defense: Joe Bachie Jr. LB from Michigan State

Darkhorse: Grant Delpit, S from Louisiana State "DB-U"-because he'd INSTANTLY create a HOF-potential secondary partnering with Malik "I did a Thing" #29.

+Peter

image.png

Damn, that would EXPLAIN some things... welp my NEW! Draft crush is Walker Little. HOPING he's clean and paired with Quenton #Perfect Nelson.