Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
PuntersArePeopleToo

Dobbs to Jags

Recommended Posts

The difference in the Colts and Jags is the Colts have a QB after Luck while the Jags see nothing but fire all around them after Foles.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, King Colt said:

The difference in the Colts and Jags is the Colts have a QB after Luck while the Jags see nothing but fire all around them after Foles.

Honestly their back up played very well the other day. Their defense is what failed them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Honestly their back up played very well the other day. Their defense is what failed them. 

Wonder if it was a fluke looked like the next Tom Brady out there.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, B~Town said:

Wonder if it was a fluke looked like the next Tom Brady out there.  

Wait twenty years and we will see if he's a second Tom Brady. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, King Colt said:

Wait twenty years and we will see if he's a second Tom Brady. 

 

Someone sticky this thread for 20 years please.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...