Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eagles would prefer to trade Nick Foles to the Jaguars

chad72

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

Of course, they want him out of the division, and not on the Giants or Redskins roster...

As far as JB's market, the vet FA QB's coming available-

Nick Foles (in all likelyhood), Teddy Bridgewater, Tyrod Taylor, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh McCown, Ryan Tannehill, and Case Keenum.

Then the draft class.  (D. Haskins, K. Murray, etc...). It depends how experienced GM's and NFL pro scouting departments value Jacoby Brissett.  I think the number of QB's available notably exceed the number of teams in need right now.

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Of course, they want him out of the division, and not on the Giants or Redskins roster...

As far as JB's market, the vet FA QB's coming available-

Nick Foles (in all likelyhood), Teddy Bridgewater, Tyrod Taylor, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh McCown, Ryan Tannehill, and Case Keenum.

Then the draft class.  (D. Haskins, K. Murray, etc...). It depends how experienced GM's and NFL pro scouting departments value Jacoby Brissett.  I think the number of QB's available notably exceed the number of teams in need right now.

The true question is how many of those teams will operate on a "win now" mode as opposed to wait a year for the right college QB. That reduces the need from a "desperate need" to "can wait a year need", IMO. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You are correct to be concerned about me.  Always be concerned about me.  Always.
    • Ahhh... the "great" EJ Speed from powerhouse Tarleton State!!! Another of Ballard's not good enough draftees. The two time SECOND team Division ll All - Lone Star Conference (LSC) player needs to pull that thumb and say hello to the reflection in the mirror instead of pointing his finger at the current lackluster version on our offense that has its own problems right now. Speed is one example of why this team has been stuck in mediocrity or below under Ballard's 8 yr reign because EJ is a starter that's not a difference maker. He's solid for his position but his limitations IMO land him on the serviceable tier.   Ballard's love for "his" mostly overall JAG type players has led to the continued wash and repeat fomula of doubling down with the resigning those said players (including the not so good at his job dc) for a team that guess what? Missed the playoffs again while having the luxury of nearly a last place schedule a season ago. This defense seems to always be what the doctor ordered for opposing qbs that have some type of issue coming in whether it's a backup, rookie or vet that's been struggling at the time. Hope I'm wrong but I think CW will finally have his coming out party and the Colts lose a close one to the Bears keeping the shoe winless but hey, "In Ballard we trust."
    • Yes but they’ve both been relatively MIA thru two games. 
    • Glad for Criss having this kind of success.     As for linebackers….  Does no one remember Franklin was voted the 100th best player by his peers?   So people who play the game know how good he is.   Isn’t Speed viewed as a decent player as well?       
  • Members