Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!
chad72

Eagles would prefer to trade Nick Foles to the Jaguars

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

Of course, they want him out of the division, and not on the Giants or Redskins roster...

As far as JB's market, the vet FA QB's coming available-

Nick Foles (in all likelyhood), Teddy Bridgewater, Tyrod Taylor, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh McCown, Ryan Tannehill, and Case Keenum.

Then the draft class.  (D. Haskins, K. Murray, etc...). It depends how experienced GM's and NFL pro scouting departments value Jacoby Brissett.  I think the number of QB's available notably exceed the number of teams in need right now.

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Of course, they want him out of the division, and not on the Giants or Redskins roster...

As far as JB's market, the vet FA QB's coming available-

Nick Foles (in all likelyhood), Teddy Bridgewater, Tyrod Taylor, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh McCown, Ryan Tannehill, and Case Keenum.

Then the draft class.  (D. Haskins, K. Murray, etc...). It depends how experienced GM's and NFL pro scouting departments value Jacoby Brissett.  I think the number of QB's available notably exceed the number of teams in need right now.

The true question is how many of those teams will operate on a "win now" mode as opposed to wait a year for the right college QB. That reduces the need from a "desperate need" to "can wait a year need", IMO. 

Didn't read the article but I think that has been the rumor ever since Foles ex-coach DeFilippo was hired by the Jags...as OC I think. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Leonard was a stat monster, 1st team all conf multiple years, conference D MVP multiple years. Banogu was 1st team all conf mult years and great stats. Okereke at best was honorary mention.    Leonard was a small school question mark. Banogu comes from a team that's known for scheme and lack of technique/position coaching. But both were tops in their conference. Okereke was much less of a standout at a school known to have great S&C and defensive coaching.   Not saying Okereke won't be good, or even great. What I am saying, is, Okereke had much better S&C, much better coaching, etc. (than the other two), but never achieved the recognition or performance level of the other two. I simply think his ceiling is lower. I definitely think Banogu has the most potential to translate over the next couple years.
    • Look at your line I put into bold...      "there's no reason to think he doesn't have 5 years of elite production left."   Holy Cow.    No reason?     How about because very few linebackers,  especially middle linebackers with all the pounding they take,  last to age 33-34 playing elite football.    It just rarely  happens.   There may be an exception to the rule.   But that's it.    Most times,  the level of play falls off pretty dramatically.   Do you see Chris Ballard giving up a 2nd round pick or more to get Wagner?    I don't.   After what you've seen from Chris Ballard for two and a half years,  I'm not sure why you'd think that?
    • Fair post.   Good post.    My bad.    I know what I did wrong,  but no need to rehash it.    I was wrong.     Apologies to all, especially @Superman who I accidentally offended.  
    • Yeah, Banogu or to me it's Okereke. 
    • Things did not go our way tonight but I will take how the standings are for now being that July is half over. We have been fortunate that the Cards and Brewers have struggled more than we have. At this point in the season we just have to play well enough to get into the playoffs at 50-44, then anything can happen. I am hoping Hamels is back by mid August.
  • Members

• Lawrence Owen

Lawrence Owen 1,607

• ColtsLegacy

ColtsLegacy 3,881

• kornstar

kornstar 164

• our_dbs_rock

our_dbs_rock 820

• joeb

joeb 35

• LockeDown