Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ok so a random thought occurred to me

NorthernBlue

14 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Lol!  I doubt anyone thinks fans opinions have any bearing on a game.  We’re speaking to how some opinions have little basis in fact, or take in all the information.  

A person could have an opinion that the world is flat, as some do.  That’s their right.  And it’s my right to think they’re...challenged.  

Its up to you to decide who’s opinion you value more.  Make sense?

What is there to suggest that this will be a tough game or a loss other than it being prime time, and the stakes? 

I know we all remember the Jags game and could point to it as a similar type of scenario but i think the biggest difference is that we saw them hurting and essentially at their lowest and the play calling resembled that attitude.

The arrogance shown from the outset was on display for all to see and instead of changing the mindset that we were playing a good D on the day, we instead continued the arrogance that we could just walk all over them at will.

This game is completely different, we know this team has the same record as us, they’ve beaten a team we just can’t (the Pats) on the very same ground we are playing them on this week. We’ve had to come back to beat them at this ground several times so it is not easy game. This is nothing like the Jags game from a mentality point of view.

As a pessimistic person i don’t think we will win but i will be riding this team till the end on Monday (Sunday for you) and if they pull out a win like they did last week i will be jumping up and down in my living room again and if they lose i will be shattered and it will take me days to feel better.........

It’s all on the team now, everything has fallen the right way, we’ll see what we’ve got and i just know I’m excited for the game!!

Let's get a handle on these superstitions.  There are always familiarities if you look hard enough for them. 

Besides, let's not overlook the fact that this three game winning streak had all our vanquished opponents wearing blue (texans, cowboys, giants).  We'll be fine.