Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All I Worry About For Peyton Is...

bap1331

for him to find a good team to play with. I hope he can take the players with him too like Reggie, Garcon, and what not. I would love for him to go to the Miami Dolphins to bring hope back to that city. And football. Have you seen the stadium there? The stadium is not even half full.

Taking him to Denver makes no sense with Tebow. Even as a Tebow lover, its exciting to watch him play. But i sure wont cheer for him if he went with Jerry Jones. I hate the Cowboys. And going to the Chiefs would just remind me of Joe Montana.

What do you think?

Miami, KC, & Denver makes the most sense from strengths such as O-line, WR, running game, and defense. Arizona's O-line gave up a lot of sacks last year and their cap situation with Kolb would be tenuous. KC & Miami would be a good fit for Wayne also, he works best opposite someone like Marshal or Bowe. Miami is in a desireable location for Peyton.

Garcon seems to be at a point where he's more interested in the money. I don't think he follows Peyton. Actually, I don't think anyone will pay what he expects and he will eventually re-sign with the Colts because they are soooo thin at WR.

But, who knows.

Unfortunately, there is not a perfect fit. Every team has their upside and downsides. It will be interesting.

San Fran is by far the best fit for him. Excellent defense, good running game, good coaching, solid O-line...only problem is they seem set with Alex Smith even though they haven't signed him yet.

Unfortunately, there is not a perfect fit. Every team has their upside and downsides. It will be interesting.

The same can be said about the Colts. Especially now, they have more downs than ups. Miami is the best fit for him, then I'd say it's Seattle/Arizona (tie), then the CHiefs, then the Broncs.

Kansas City is the one team that can assure him that they'll bring in the whole gang in with Peyton. Miami may be the best fit, but they'll need to clear cap space in some way to bring in Reggie, Saturday, Dallas, etc.

Kansas City is the one team that can assure him that they'll bring in the whole gang in with Peyton. Miami may be the best fit, but they'll need to clear cap space in some way to bring in Reggie, Saturday, Dallas, etc.

I'll be surprised if any team signs more than Reggie to go along with Manning. Clark has injury issues, Garcon is fast but has major butter fingers, Saturday is old, Addai, as much as I love him, has injury issues as well.

For me living in south fla.. we havent had a decent QB since Dan Marino.. The only reason people go to the games are if they are rooting for the other team..

I can Manning coming into town like when he did with Indy and changing things only for the better even if its only for 3 years.. Bring him.. they will come and even maybe get a new stadium.

If he wants to continue his legacy- I see Miami as the best place for him to finish his career.

I dont see Denver or Arizona getting it done for him but maybe Im just selfish wanting him to come to Fla. Im ready and waiting by the phone to buy my season tickets if he does.. Im sure he will bring some Colts players with him if he has anything to say about it and I see him getting whatever he wants..

I'll be surprised if any team signs more than Reggie to go along with Manning. Clark has injury issues, Garcon is fast but has major butter fingers, Saturday is old, Addai, as much as I love him, has injury issues as well.

I think whatever team Peyton goes to Reggie will follow him, and I could see Peyton convincing his team to sign Saturday and Clark for cheap. Miami could use Jeff because they had Pouncey playing at center and he is much better at guard, and Fasano is decent but Clark is a much better receieving TE especially when paired with Manning. Garçon is going to be the odd man out, I see him being a good fit with the 49ers.