Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eagles@Jaguars@London Thread

shakedownstreet

Go Eagles! Destroy the Bortless QB!

It's sad but amusing to watch the Jags "storied' defense giving up because they are butt-sore about the offensive ineptitude. That lockerroom lacks quality character leadership, and it's not necessarily Marrone's fault. I suppose you have to blame Coughlin along with their childish star players

Either way, I like it

A special thanks goes out to Jalen Ramsey for his key roll in poisoning the lockerroom. If he isn't already on the Colts' payroll, then perhaps he should be.

The Colts have made the haphazzard Bortles look like a star in recent years. But I think that changes with our new look defense. And you know Luck will be motivated even if he dismisses such a thing

1 hour ago, shakedownstreet said:

A special thanks goes out to Jalen Ramsey for his key roll in poisoning the lockerroom. If he isn't already on the Colts' payroll, then perhaps he should be.

The Colts have made the haphazzard Bortles look like a star in recent years. But I think that changes with our new look defense. And you know Luck will be motivated even if he dismisses such a thing

star QBs cant be bothered by such things.  peyton and brady get a lot of crap too, they just ignore it and go to work

3 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

Actually IMO, our soft defense should be a liking to Bortles shallow crossing routes.