Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville at Minnesota (8-18-18)

oldunclemark

16 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Kicker hits the goal post.

This sure is a pre=season game, isn't it?

Kai Forbath will be cut. The rookie kicker Carlson is looking great in camp and in games. He made all the FGs last week, including a 56 or 57 yarder.

• Like 2

Nice block Moncrief

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Teddy has looked Good in Pre-Season but Cousins will be fine. We all know Cousins isn't a Great QB but he is in the Good category IMO. He is better than Case Keenum and Case got the Vikes 1 game away from the BigShow.

I predict the Vikes won't win more than nine games this year.

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He's Faster, I wouldn't say better. I don't think Fournette is Great but he is Good.

Based on what?

Based on the fact that I think Cousins is mediocre.

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He's Faster, I wouldn't say better. I don't think Fournette is Great but he is Good.

Based on what?

No, he's better.

11 minutes ago, Hi-Tek said:

Based on the fact that I think Cousins is mediocre.

No, he's better.

FWIW, I have the Vikings winning the SB. The NFC is a crapshoot though when picking who will win the Conference though. It's because between the Eagles, Vikings, and Rams, there isn't much difference. I just don't see the Eagles Repeating. In the AFC I have the Pats winning the Conference. 

• Like 1

I hate to burst everybody's bubble (what'd the Vikings ever do to the Colts?) but if the Vikings look that bad then that means the Jags are still good. And don't come at me about they both look bad, the perfect out over what I just said. I doubt it's that unperfect storm.

2 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

I hate to burst everybody's bubble (what'd the Vikings ever do to the Colts?) but if the Vikings look that bad then that means the Jags are still good. And don't come at me about they both look bad, the perfect out over what I just said. I doubt it's that unperfect storm.

Or both of their defenses are that good? :dunno:

I think the Vikes will be fine, it’s only the 2nd preseason game anyways. I do think the Jags will be good this year again. The defense is too talented to count them out, regardless of how people feel about Bortles.

The losers of the Championship games do usually crash hard...hard. Just ask the Vikings. I just won't bet on it after the preseason game myself either. These 2 teams are still hungry. Ramsey's an * but those weren't the words of a guy not ready to murder quarterbacks. That's the point many people missed. And the Vikings have all those guys coming off IR who are ready to play. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Too many penalties in these games, this one included.

One player put it best "we walk on to the field and don't know what the rules are." So far, the calls and non-calls are hideous and damaging the game. The regular season is going to be turmoil if this persists. Ship of fools.

P.S. Nice to see Jacksonville dumped the worst looking helmets in the history of the game. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

Minnesota was/is playing without most of their offensive line..

…..

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

The losers of the Championship games do usually crash hard...hard. Just ask the Vikings. I just won't bet on it after the preseason game myself either. These 2 teams are still hungry. Ramsey's an * but those weren't the words of a guy not ready to murder quarterbacks. That's the point many people missed. And the Vikings have all those guys coming off IR who are ready to play. 

Jax has to figure out why New England and Pittsburgh shredded their defense in the post-season.

..and what that means when they face DeShawn Watson and Andrew Luck this year.

The Pats offense got away with some calls. The Steelers got 2 cracks at them. Of course they were going to find a weakness somewhere in a game that seems made for offenses now, yet they still lost. If they play a few tiers less than last year they'll still be good enough to win the SB if the refs don't screw it up and Bortles can lead WRs (the other reason they lost the Pats game on their last chance after the biggest bad call).

48 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

The Pats offense got away with some calls. The Steelers got 2 cracks at them. Of course they were going to find a weakness somewhere in a game that seems made for offenses now, yet they still lost.

The Colts and Houston get 2 'cracks at them"

Jacksonville's defense is overrated if you look at the 2017 post-season