Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The New Manning Vs Brady

hoosiercoltsfan82

It depends also on what teams they go to. If RGIII goes to the Browns, I have a hard time seeing that organization turn things around. They seem to always find a way to suck.

If both of them play well and their teams also do well, then it's quite possible. How often would the Colt's play the Browns?

It depends also on what teams they go to. If RGIII goes to the Browns, I have a hard time seeing that organization turn things around. They seem to always find a way to suck.

If both of them play well and their teams also do well, then it's quite possible. How often would the Colt's play the Browns?

rg3 will most likely end up with the browns or redskins. browns play the colts every three years, but if both finish in the same spot for the division then they play the next year. so like this past year, browns and colts were the worst team, so they will play each other this year. there is a chance browns vs colts could become a rivalry. if rg3 goes to the redskins then the colts would only hem every four years. The browns have three good teams in their division so it would be tough for them to get something better than a fourth place finish.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You know who is also kicking better?   Chase McLaughlin.   
    • Not trying to over simplify but it is pretty simple. SS calls plays that he believes will work against a certain defense and he has confidence his players will execute that play. The results right now are that his players are NOT capable of executing those plays on a consistent basis enough to win games. The only question moving forward is, do we have good enough players to start to execute more consistently or not and is SS making it as easy as possible for players to be consistent. It's not just a talent thing. It's a attitude and smart thing and then the level of talent. Most of the time, the best players are the smartest players with the right attitude. How talented they are is a bonus. My point, i question our teams attitude and football intelligence as much as I question their talent. Ex.....Stopping the run is as much attitude as it is talent. A big part of why JT is JT, is because of his intellegence.
    • Thanks for the updates.  I made my "first pass" projected picks based on where the players are ranked on tankathon right now.  Obviously, subject to change!
    • He hasn't  been that good other than the 1 game he won last year.
    • The biggest problem is that the rest of the team is playing like trash around the rookie QB.    Of course the essentially rookie QB that has played 6 NFL games is going to be a rollercoaster.  He's known to have accuracy issues, and is for some reason being forced to be a pocket passer.    When the highest paid O-line in the league can't block, that's problem.  When the WR's can't catch passes that bounce off their hands, that's a problem.  When the highly invested in $$ D-Line (like 5 1st or 2nd rd players) can't block and LB's get consistenly washed, that's a problem.  When the highest paid kicker in the league can't kick and gets hurt constantly, that's a problem.  When the defensive scheme is to "bend not break" but the bends are to the tune of 100 yards a series, that's a problem.   Now's the time to strike in other areas while you have a QB on a rookie contract. Actually, this all should've been figured out already by the GM and all positions should've been rock solid by now. 
  • Members