Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Your Draft Simulator Results

58 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

Problem I find with those is that they're unrealistic. First-pick trades are very unrealistic, and it makes it really easy to accumulate picks. I also have no idea why first-pick keeps making the Giants take Christian Wilkins when they should be going QB. 

Yea I agree. It is a little too easy to acquire picks.  But maybe it is that easy but teams don’t do it because they don’t want 50 late round picks lol.  I have had some simulations with no offers for our third pick. And a lot with QBs going 1 and 2 

We have plenty of fans who play these games.    Constantly.

Theyre fun and addictive.

But they're not realistic.   The people who run these do NOT know who the top players are beyond the first round, and even there they're not great.    They're not close to accurate until mid-April, a few weeks before the draft.    These are not personnel experts.    

Think garbage in, garbage out.

Have fun with them, but don't read anything into them.   Don't take them seriously.   They're mostly worthless.  

Sorry.

9 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

We have plenty of fans who play these games.    Constantly.

Theyre fun and addictive.

But they're not realistic.   The people who run these do NOT know who the top players are beyond the first round, and even there they're not great.    They're not close to accurate until mid-April, a few weeks before the draft.    These are not personnel experts.    

Think garbage in, garbage out.

Have fun with them, but don't read anything into them.   Don't take them seriously.   They're mostly worthless.  

Sorry.

Yea I agree but that’s kinda how all draft projections are this time of year lol.