Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Stat Regarding Quenton Nelson's pass blocking

7 hours ago, LockeDown said:

Ah, but I remember when Pagano and Pep and Chud and Arians were new coaches too.  Luck held the ball too long for everyone.  New guys need to put.  

A cLock on him...

Chud and Arians are two of the most vertical coordinators in the league lol. You have to hold the ball longer in those offenses.  Why do you think Arians leaves a battered/injured QB on every team he has coached.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/14/2017 at 4:59 PM, richard pallo said:

I would think that not having Luck for a year would be good enough reason to throw out conventional wisdom and draft a prospect like Nelson.  Luck is our most important player and we need to do everything possible this off season to help him.  Trading down would be ideal but there is no guarantee of that happening.  Chubb is not considered an elite prospect but Nelson is.  I would take Nelson over Chubb unless Ballard really hits a home run in FA and acquires two quality starting guards. 

Who is saying Chubb isn't a elite prospect?

10 hours ago, dgambill said:

I know how much people love him....so here is a stat. Choke slams-1

i still would have to trade back from 3 but he is a great player that’s for sure.

That's pretty savage... Yes that was a linebacker but still......all I know is the Colts will get a potential impact player this year.

8 hours ago, PeterBowman said:

That's pretty savage... Yes that was a linebacker but still......all I know is the Colts will get a potential impact player this year.

Yeah it was a smaller guy....the sitting on his face was probably not necessary but yes...he has a mean streak. I just figured guys would like it since he seems to be a fan favorite on the board.

On 1/1/2018 at 9:02 PM, dgambill said:

I know how much people love him....so here is a stat. Choke slams-1

i still would have to trade back from 3 but he is a great player that’s for sure.

Came to post this but you beat me to it. Yeah you can’t teach that type of nasty. He’s a tone setter and I could see him being a year 1 team captain. We need that type of character in our locker room. Tired of being called soft.