Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

backup Peyton

Suz

wow. more than one person has thrown this out there now.

http://www.colts.com/forums/index.php?/topic/598-tebow/page__p__8027__hl__tebow__fromsearch__1#entry8027

Why so many stupid ideas from people. you really want millions of cap space to be taken up by a RB/FB/TE at the backup QB spot!?!?! He may be a super nice guy but he is not a super QB IMO. not to mention the picks we would have to give up to get him. he is not on the trade blocks and if he was, we are in the bottom 5 teams to try to get him. This move would absolutely be 100% rediculous and stupid.

What needs to be understood here is that the likelihood of Manning missing entire games due to injury is going up dramatically as time rolls on. He has had a few serious injuries in the last several seasons, and as camp breaks he isn't even playing due to his most recent surgery.

This is not a news flash, if Manning is out, as things stand, WE ARE SCREWED!!!

So what then? Is that the time we begin our search for a viable back-up? I'm not suggesting that Tebow is the answer, but an answer we must have. I can't say that Orvlofsky (SP?) is the answer.

Agreed. It's getting hard to keep track of. Everyday 50 randoms start a new thread about the same thing. I think some folks really just want their own thread and its getting bad with the new thread/same topic. Maybe the mods should post a clear warning about starting new threads that are clearly related to existing ones, and closing any threads that violate this request. It's the only way people are going to learn and this is just going to get much worse as the season goes forth.

I have well over a hundred posts and I have yet to start a new thread.