Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck And His "posse" Have Been Very Quiet.....

John Dee

I've never seen anything like it. The whole unpredictability of Manning's condition using your analogy is like trying to solve a puzzle without all the pieces. Or maybe someone snuck in a piece from another puzzle and exchanged it.

Okay TBH I think Peyton might know Irsay has his mind made up. And if it's being cut he wants it done sooner then later. If he thought he was staying possibly why not just wait on it?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now see this is what we all want to "avoid"...

It's business... but... teh EGO is a ....

It seems near impossible to avoid the ego. They all got em. They all want what they want.

Honestly, Luck could play this out a lot like Rodgers did by saying all the right things. He could end up looking like the innocent one in this threesome when all is said and done.

I still love me some Peyton but I also feel like he is going about this all wrong at times. I also think at times Irsay is too. I swear the two of them are trying to almost out do each other now at times.

It seems near impossible to avoid the ego. They all got em. They all want what they want.

Honestly, Luck could play this out a lot like Rodgers did by saying all the right things. He could end up looking like the innocent one in this threesome when all is said and done.

I still love me some Peyton but I also feel like he is going about this all wrong at times. I also think at times Irsay is too. I swear the two of them are trying to almost out do each other now at times.

Yep, but we are talking about "multi zero having individuals"... they roll on their own time table.

Thus the cat fighting... neither is used to "not being in control"...

I just hope it ends well... Because Manning needs to be a part of Indy forever.

Yep, but we are talking about "multi zero having individuals"... they roll on their own time table.

Thus the cat fighting... neither is used to "not being in control"...

I just hope it ends well... Because Manning needs to be a part of Indy forever.

Didn't Irsay say after the Polian empire was fired that "He wanted his team back."?

I think Irsay is going to do what he wants.

Peyton might be released.

Heck, Montana was released too. People get cut. It's sports. You root for the laundry not the player year after year....decade after decade.

I sound cold lately I know.

Didn't Irsay say after the Polian empire was fired that "He wanted his team back."?

I think Irsay is going to do what he wants.

Peyton might be released.

Heck, Montana was released too. People get cut. It's sports. You root for the laundry not the player year after year....decade after decade.

I sound cold lately I know.

Ding Ding Ding Ding...... and personally I am very; afraid of this scenario... Jim had hs chance in the late 80's...

eeeeeee

Please, I hope Irsay lets the new GM and coach do their jobs.... but honestl... I wonder...

If I'm luck I don't care if Manning is there or not. I'm going to get paid the same regardless of where I'm at. Might as well get paid the big $ to bench it and work hard on my NFL talents to get that big payday in the future.

Thank God you are not .........