Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cincinnatti (+1) @ Houston (12-24-16)

oldunclemark

2 hours ago, Jules said:

My congrats are here now too. I hope you guys represent in the playoffs. It will be tough but if you get the Carr-less Raiders in the first round you guys might advance now I think. Then after that all bets are off (unless you go to NE lol)

I will be watching and I hope you guys do a lot better then last year in the postseason. I wish Brock was playing though, was curious to see how this would all develop with him since something has been off but I don't think he might be as bad as he has sometimes looked.

Been an interesting AFC South ride this year, kinda glad it's over so now I can just relax and kick my feet up and watch the action without any stress.

Oswieler is bad. You just like him because he's a good looking kid. 

2 hours ago, Jules said:

My congrats are here now too. I hope you guys represent in the playoffs. It will be tough but if you get the Carr-less Raiders in the first round you guys might advance now I think. Then after that all bets are off (unless you go to NE lol)

I will be watching and I hope you guys do a lot better then last year in the postseason. I wish Brock was playing though, was curious to see how this would all develop with him since something has been off but I don't think he might be as bad as he has sometimes looked.

Been an interesting AFC South ride this year, kinda glad it's over so now I can just relax and kick my feet up and watch the action without any stress.

Thanks Jules. I would like to see the Raiders again myself, but I have a feeling we have another date with the Chiefs in store. And hopefully it goes differently this time. I feel bad for Brock too but I like what I've seen from Savage so far. He seems to have a lot more chemistry with Hop and he knows the offense better than Brock does. It was definitely a long and crazy ride this year too...but I feel it will be even more wacky next year too lol. 

14 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

Thanks Jules. I would like to see the Raiders again myself, but I have a feeling we have another date with the Chiefs in store. And hopefully it goes differently this time. I feel bad for Brock too but I like what I've seen from Savage so far. He seems to have a lot more chemistry with Hop and he knows the offense better than Brock does. It was definitely a long and crazy ride this year too...but I feel it will be even more wacky next year too lol. 

Congrats on another one and done.    You guys had a better team than we did this year,  but you aren't getting past the second round.     You need a qb.    You have a solid team with no qb

5 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Congrats on another one and done.    You guys had a better team than we did this year,  but you aren't getting past the second round.     You need a qb.    You have a solid team with no qb

I'll wait for the games to be played before conceding defeat, even though I can admit there are better teams than us and some tough work up ahead. But solid teams with good defenses can work wonders for QBs who aren't there yet. I guess we'll see how things shape up. It's always exciting this time of year. 

4 hours ago, QwizBoy said:

I'll wait for the games to be played before conceding defeat, even though I can admit there are better teams than us and some tough work up ahead. But solid teams with good defenses can work wonders for QBs who aren't there yet. I guess we'll see how things shape up. It's always exciting this time of year. 

Yeah .. why not.  Your team can rush the passer and also cover. Their best CB isn't even listed as a starter . We'll see if that 20 mill # for Brock allows them to resign him ? 

And Houston  could get an Oakland team with no QB at home  or they get Miami ? Either way they should be in the divisional round.  

4 hours ago, dw49 said:

Yeah .. why not.  Your team can rush the passer and also cover. Their best CB isn't even listed as a starter . We'll see if that 20 mill # for Brock allows them to resign him ? 

And Houston  could get an Oakland team with no QB at home  or they get Miami ? Either way they should be in the divisional round.  

Yeah I'm thinking that we'll be keeping Bouye. The guy has balled out and earned his new contract he'll be getting. We'll survive if he walks, but I would hate to see him go. 

You're right about Oakland/Miami. We played the Raiders close earlier on and that was when they still had Carr playing. I think we could definitely beat them, but that is a defense that could wreak havoc against an offense led by a brand new starting QB. I haven't watched Miami this year and know nothing about them. But they're a playoff team, and upsets happen. I hope our guys are prepared. 

First, nothing is important to the Texans and their fans as they will watch the Super Bowl in Houston from their homes. Second, why even throw out any guess on this game? Like so many quarterback mini-stars the Houston fans pray for relief when a backup completes one pass only to learn very soon after they guy is a bum just like the bum that he is replacing and Cincy is a freshly painted outhouse, don't dare open the door.

26 minutes ago, King Colt said:

First, nothing is important to the Texans and their fans as they will watch the Super Bowl in Houston from their homes. Second, why even throw out any guess on this game? Like so many quarterback mini-stars the Houston fans pray for relief when a backup completes one pass only to learn very soon after they guy is a bum just like the bum that he is replacing and Cincy is a freshly painted outhouse, don't dare open the door.

Winning the Division is a Good accomplishment but unless you get to the Final4 weekend (Title game) your team didn't have what I would classify a Very Good season IMO. Of course winning the SB is the only way it is a Great season. I am not really a spoiled fan but unless the Colts go deep in the Playoffs it's really a fail. 2014 was worth bragging about at least eventhough the Pats hammered us, we still were 1 of 4 teams standing + they cheated so that is the main reason why I don't mind the Finalist banner for that 1 season. Texans fans should now have the mentality that unless they get to a Title Game that the season is fail since they have won the Division 4 times since 2011. JMO