Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The mighty Bears

oldunclemark

WR Alshon Jeffery ../4 game suspension.....LB.Jerrell Freeman...4-game suspension,.

Guard Kyle Long..out for the year ./surgery......WR Kevin White...out for the year.....

TE Zach Miller ..out for the year

Top draft choice Leonard Floyd...carted of the field Sunday....

QB Brian Hoyer..out for the year.....NOW...QB Jay Cutler..shoulder injury...may be out for the year

Bears are 2-8......and yes, the worst may be yet to come

As a life long Bears fan second to the Colts of course from the legendary 85 Bears to a near copy cat of the 0-26 Tampa Bay Bucs way back when, it is pathetic that with all of the changes they try they still come up looking lost. Cutler has had I think six different offensive coordinators. Cutler got a monster check from the Bears  and never made the grade. He is always criticized by the fans and is not popular with the majority of players. I am not sure who would want him if he is bringing his dirty laundry including the hapless Jets. It is anybody's guess where he goes but he will go.

3 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

Here is what Cleveland should do - get Romo and Cutler and rotate them as they each get injured.

Better keep RG3 in there too for when Romo and Cutler arn't available.  

Plus you better carry a 4th QB who doesn't get injured a lot because I could honestly see all 3 of them getting injured in the same game.

12 hours ago, teganslaw said:

One of my co-worker,s who is a Bears fan, said that Cutler is gone after the season. I don't know where he would end up.

That's what I cant figure....

.....There is no place for him to go as a starter that I can see....//

I dont think he would go to Cleveland and I dont think Denver wants him back.

the Jets?