Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

For once I agree with Kravtiz

csmopar

1 minute ago, krunk said:

The funny thing about Butler is every time you're at the point in your mind where you think he's a Bum he always turns around and gets a pick 6 or some kind of game changing play.  He got a pick against Denver last year too.

He does lead the team in interceptions the last 4 years I believe. Butler seems like a hot and cold player. One minute hes being torched, the next he gets a pick. 

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

He does lead the team in interceptions the last 4 years I believe. Butler seems like a hot and cold player. One minute hes being torched, the next he gets a pick. 

He gets them every single time you're just sure of yourself that he needs to be on the next thing smoking out of here. He must hear us talking bad about him! LOL

12 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Darius Butler getting hurt running back a pick six was utterly ridiculous. I'm not sure I've ever seen something like that before.  That could have been a huge game changer, but his damn hammy had to give out at the worst time.

9 minutes ago, krunk said:

The funny thing about Butler is every time you're at the point in your mind where you think he's a Bum he always turns around and gets a pick 6 or some kind of game changing play.  He got a pick against Denver last year too.

the thing i question now is he will/desire/toughness, its just a dang cramp, get up and run, run butler, run.....(in my best Jenny imitation voice)

He's right about everything except, maybe losing to SD. If we lose to SD and Jacksonville then I would be concerned.  I think SD will be the game that starts to turn the season around.  They just lost Woodhead and I am expecting more starters back this week.  Players like Anderson,Cole,Robinson,Green ,Moncrief,Good,Gaethers. maybe Butler. 

8 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

He's right about everything except, maybe losing to SD. If we lose to SD and Jacksonville then I would be concerned.  I think SD will be the game that starts to turn the season around.  They just lost Woodhead and I am expecting more starters back this week.  Players like Anderson,Cole,Robinson,Green ,Moncrief,Good,Gaethers. maybe Butler. 

I have this fear Geathers has hurt his foot worse.  Or maybe they just pulled him out of the game and we were given the wrong info on him being injured.  I remember Pagano said he wasn't going to play Geathers a full games worth of snaps.