Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rams release Guard David Arkin - Possibility for Colts?

1 hour ago, twfish said:

Mewhort will probably be back next week and Haeg will be back soon so pass

Yeah, plus messing with team chemistry on the eve of the regular season is never good idea. Not this late in the year when games matter now. 

If our line still has issues by say week 7, then we can talk...

19 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Yeah, plus messing with team chemistry on the eve of the regular season is never good idea. Not this late in the year when games matter now. 

If our line still has issues by say week 7, then we can talk...

Very much agreed. For future reference I beleive haeg will be our starting RG for the future

12 hours ago, twfish said:

Very much agreed. For future reference I beleive haeg will be our starting RG for the future

You agree we should not mess with team chemistry this late in the season? I couldn't believe I read that It is week 1?

We.need to make a move on the OL. I'm shocked that our off season focus was the OL specifically the interior and we are so thin. Our roster shows 9 players but I only see 7 who should be on the field on Sunday's. 

There is no way Clark is ready to dress let alone play. No surprise everyone knew coming from Tech's spread it would be a minute. He has a future a matter of time.

Blythe is a C only in the NFL.  The kid lacks the size to play OG on Sunday. He struggled at C in Iowa vs bigger Dlineman especially against odd fronts. Everyone is that big in the NFL. I've never thought Blythe had the size for OG and Harrison right now is the better C. Austin checked at 291lbs at his pro day. I am looking for the reason he is on the 53 man.

understand Clark on the 53 man roster: He has huge upside no way he hides on the PS. Blythe I don't get period not even for the PS. He's an undersized C with no position flexibility. We took a C 18th overall and our starter off and on the last 2 yrs is here. 

Our starting OL Castonzo Mewhort Kelly Good Reitz has potential. RG is still a question mark but hopefully Good settles in there. Our back ups Haeg is a swing T that we want to play RG when necessary, Harrison is the back up C and LG Blythe is the 3rd C and Clark is a model. How do we not have a spot for a capable OG? I think Haeg is a T not a G. If Reitz misses a start he steps in a RT and never looks back. I am surprised no one is talking about the OL