Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck Signs (Merged)

Virtuoso80

13 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

I read this article a few days ago and what people need to take into account is Russell Wilson has had the much better team around him. Andrew has carried his team way more. Wilson has had an all-time Great Defense and Lynch running the ball his whole career.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I read this article a few days ago and what people need to take into account is Russell Wilson has had the much better team around him. Andrew has carried his team way more. Wilson has had an all-time Great Defense and Lynch running the ball his whole career.

They addressed that. Their defense doesn't change his passing numbers and accuracy.

9 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

They addressed that. Their defense doesn't change his passing numbers and accuracy.

But being able to run the ball effectively does because it makes it much easier for a QB when you have a RB that dominates. Having a Great Defense puts a QB in much better situations too.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

But being able to run the ball effectively does because it makes it much easier for a QB when you have a RB that dominates. Having a Great Defense puts a QB in much better situations too.

but its still dependent on the QB to be accurate.  Better situations still rely on a QB to be accurate.  Luck has thrown plenty of terrible balls with lots of protection and in good situations.

3 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

but its still dependent on the QB to be accurate.  Better situations still rely on a QB to be accurate.  Luck has thrown plenty of terrible balls with lots of protection and in good situations.

I cant debate that but having a RB to take the pressure off of you as a QB can make the game much easier to make throws. Andrew has to do so much at times that he forces plays to try to keep us in games. Hopefully our O.Line improves so Gore can take pressure off of him at times.

On July 3, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Jason_S said:

Nothing like the Elvis situation was ever going to happen here. I was never even the least bit concerned that they would get the deal done.  There was never even a minute part of me that thought there was any possibility that luck wasn't going to be a colt for the next half decade. Irsay was never gonna let that happen ;)

True, he wasn't. But, I'm sure Elway in Denver never thought that Elvis was going to leave the building for Baltimore either. 

Yeah, I know. SW1 likes to play the role of devil's advocate sometimes. Never say never. Health & money always change starting roster lineups all the time across the NFL landscape. Rarely among elite QBs I will admit, but the door to change is always slightly ajar & never completely closed. 

Ideally, Chewbacca will be with INDY for the next 12-15 yrs hopefully. Knock on wood.