Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did Grigson pull another 7th RD. Diamond?

Lawrence Owen

We're not sure Good is going to make the team, much less a prodigy.

As far as finding another diamond, let's see them play an actual game first.

I like the picks, and I understand getting projects in the late rounds.  But the second round?  I still don't get it.  

26 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

We're not sure Good is going to make the team, much less a prodigy.

As far as finding another diamond, let's see them play an actual game first.

I like the picks, and I understand getting projects in the late rounds.  But the second round?  I still don't get it.  

I don't think they see Green as a project after listening to them. I think they want him to immediately be the 3rd safety and be capable of covering the matchups that are usually tough for us like athletic tight ends and fast slot receivers.

Draft experts made it seem like he was horrible in coverage but obviously the staff saw it different on tape.

I may have cried a little when we got past our 5th round pick without taking Tyrone Holmes of Montana.  I loved that guy.  But Trevor Bates sounds really good.  Sounds like he got in better shape than he's ever been, and after his college career was over.  Maybe he'll be a much better player after a summer of NFL strength and conditioning coaching...

15 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

Well I'd feel a lot better if we had traded up for Spence at the top of the 2nd. I'll believe this kid is a gem when I see him come in and produce.

You do realize there was no way possible to trade up in the draft without hurting this franchise, right? We only had 6 draft picks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now