Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Brazilian Ninja mock draft

#18: Reggie Ragland ILB.

The Colts are very interested on him. He's good at stoping the run, would be the play caller on the defense. There are concerns about his coverage ability and play speed. But he has good instincts and awareness.

#47: Shilique Calhoun OLB.

Has pretty good production as a pass rusher. Uses several different rush moves and has good awareness in the running game. Would learn from two experienced pass rushers.

#82: Jordan Howard RB.

He is a big and powerfull runninig back with above average vision. Rushed for at least 145 yards in every full game that he played. Would sit behind Gore for one year.

#116: Evan Bohem C.

He's tough, powerfull, smart, great leader. What else you want? He's a day one starter for this team.

#155:Matt Judon OLB.

A small school prospect with outstanding production. Would Be a situational pass rusher in year one.

#239: Rees Odhiambo G.

Good player who fall because of injuries. Has huge upside and could be the steal of the draft.

Sorry for any digiting mistakes.

I like a lot of your picks, but do not want to wait that long to draft an offensive lineman. The longer we wait; the more risk we take of the pick not panning out. I don't believe we can afford to take that risk. 

I am more than okay with taking Ragland in the first. He is well worth the pick. If we do take a defensive player at #18 then I believe we must follow up with a Nick Martin, Christian Westerman, Isaac Seumalo, in the second and/or third round. 

Sorry but I do not like Jordan Howard. He was fun to watch at Indiana, but I don't think he will make it in the NFL. Just my opinion. I hope for Howard that I am wrong and he lights the NFL on fire. 

I also think we will pick at least one player in the secondary. 

You are taking three linebackers, two offensive linemen, and a running back.

For all anyone knows; you could have all of them right. We will find out soon. :)