Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ranking the offensive line

DarkHorse

On 4/19/2016 at 0:07 AM, DarkHorse said:

It has come to my attention that some believe that the offensive line is not as bad as it seems. I feel this is bologna with the exceptions of Jack Mewhort and AC and Reitz everyone else sucks, and I only like Reitz as a sixth man.  So I please asked for survey do you rate the Colts offensive line

1. Great

2. Very good

3. Decent

4. Poor

5. Terrible

thanks

Ben Davis's line is better thats a HS team for those not in Indy anotherwards they suck .

3 minutes ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

Ben Davis's line is better thats a HS team for those not in Indy anotherwards they suck .

What does a bunch of high school boys and simple schemes have to do with three hundred pound grown men running complicated schemes

14 hours ago, Gavin said:

What does a bunch of high school boys and simple schemes have to do with three hundred pound grown men running complicated schemes

:hat:

Quality of play on the field . Lil boys or Big boys need to play the game to WIN .

And basicly our Colts  Offensive line SUCKED .:scorebad:

Hopefully this will be the year our Offense makes great strides with hopefully a running game & an offensive line that can protect Luck & create holes given the new coaches ESPECIALLY the new Offensive line coach Joe Philbin , I believe its in better shape provided we add a few new players , IMO the coaching has been as big a problem as anything & I'm very happy to have Chud take over the offense so I'm happy with the direction so far I can't wait for the draft to see our next moves .