Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kravitz On Caldwell The Person

ColtsPacersfan

Although I did not care for him as an HC. He seemed like a wonderful person inside and out. I do wish him all the best in the future. I think he will land on his feet somewhere rather it be in college or pros. I think he will land in someone coaching staff, but I don't think as an HC. But a good article on what Kravitz wrote about him Caldwell the person not Caldwell the coach.

http://blogs.indystar.com/kravitz/2012/01/19/who-was-jim-caldwell/

Sorry I can't agree with you on the good article part. In the same Kravitz way he was getting his last jabs at Caldwell. Sorry I rarely like anything Kravitz writes because he talks out of both sides of his mouth and if that was his last send off for Caldwell he should not have written anything. I would have thought better if he had just wished him well and closed with that and nothing else. :sigh: JMO of course,

Sorry I can't agree with you on the good article part. In the same Kravitz way he was getting his last jabs at Caldwell. Sorry I rarely like anything Kravitz writes because he talks out of both sides of his mouth and if that was his last send off for Caldwell he should not have written anything. I would have thought better if he had just wished him well and closed with that and nothing else. :sigh: JMO of course,

I know what you mean when he wrote his story about the Polians going he said it was his "nice" article about them and spent half of it wripping them for wait for it...not being willing to sit down and do interviews with him. Sometimes I think Kravitz thinks Polian did a bad job just beacuse of that. I mean I get the point it was annoying for him but at some point get over it and get another source and stop whinning about it.

Although the way Grigson handles him when he asks a questions Grigson doesn't like he might be begging to have Polian back. Polian just ingored him for the most part. Grigson might take him out back and beat him up.