Indianapolis Colts 7 Round Mock Draft

51 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

1. Andrew Billings NT

2. Noah Spence OLB 

3. Kyler Fackrell OLB 

4. Jack Allen OC

5. DeAndre Houston-Carson FS

7. Jakeem Grant WR/KR

I love it. I may go OL in the 5th a guy like Shell or catch someone who slips. I'm not sure about Carson-Houston being there in the 5th. I think after the combine he's closer to a 3rd round pick than a 5th. 

I think we could have something in Southward. He showed some promise at S his rookie year then last year was moved to CB. 6'0 210lb kid runs 4.38 40 with a 42" vertical. He was a highly regarded prospect coming out of Wisconsin as 68th overall pick in the 2014 draft. 

I wouldn't draft a 160lb WR either I would rather grab one of the small school edge rushers like Holmes from Montana or a CB Sims from S Utah. You know its a solid draft if the 7th is being talked about.  

5 minutes ago, akcolt said:

I love it. I may go OL in the 5th a guy like Shell or catch someone who slips. I'm not sure about Carson-Houston being there in the 5th. I think after the combine he's closer to a 3rd round pick than a 5th. 

I think we could have something in Southward. He showed some promise at S his rookie year then last year was moved to CB. 6'0 210lb kid runs 4.38 40 with a 42" vertical. He was a highly regarded prospect coming out of Wisconsin as 68th overall pick in the 2014 draft. 

I wouldn't draft a 160lb WR either I would rather grab one of the small school edge rushers like Holmes from Montana or a CB Sims from S Utah. You know its a solid draft if the 7th is being talked about.  

Yeah but Grant is no avg 160 pound  small receiver. The dude tore secondaries apart in college despite his lack of size. When you have 4.1 speed...that's something special.

On March 28, 2016 at 6:50 PM, Boiler_Colt said:

That would be one heck of a draft for the defense. I would still be worried about the offensive line in this scenario. I doubt Spence falls to the 2nd or Fackrell to the 3rd. But that would certainly be nice.

Maybe Fackell 2nd and Ngakoue in 3rd. Seems more reasonable and both are studs. Ngakoue just needs time to develop coverage skills.