Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who's going to QB Denver now?

oldunclemark

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Has anyone pursued Robert? I am a little surprised not 1 team has, at least I haven't heard about it.

1 hour ago, QwizBoy said:

I haven't heard anything either. Doesn't necessarily mean it isn't happening, but he isn't getting the attention some of these others are getting in the media.

The Jets had Griffin in last weekend. While they seemed "impressed" with him,  I believe they want to re-sign Fitz. All the players want Fitz back, especially Brandon Marshall.

Quote from http://www.ganggreennation.com/2016/3/13/11214434/adam-schefter-says-jets-impressed-by-robert-griffin-iii:

Robert Griffin III completed a two day visit to the Jets as the free agent quarterback searches for a new team. ESPN's Adam Schefter says the team came away impressed.

Robert Griffin III's visit with the Jets lasted through Saturday and included a dinner Friday night with coach Todd Bowles, league sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter. The team was impressed with Griffin, sources told Schefter, although they have downplayed the visit as "due diligence" out of respect to their contract talks with QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.

7 hours ago, QwizBoy said:

This sounds like something they float out there to save face. In any case, BOB tried to trade for Osweiler in the past too, and now he's got his QB of the future. 

never know 1 way or other, entirely possible but that didnt come from the Broncos staff

also Tyrod Taylor fits kubs offense better  

source was  Jon Heath is the managing editor of Broncos Wire and a sports intern at ESPN Pensacola. 

but u could be right 

11 hours ago, QwizBoy said:

Elway wanted Brock. He just couldn't have him, plain and simple. That's why he acted all butt hurt about the fact after Brock left them without a paddle in the middle of the lake.

If you think the Texans didn't overpay for Brock, your naivety is stronger than we could've ever imagined.

4 hours ago, Restored said:

If you think the Texans didn't overpay for Brock, your naivety is stronger than we could've ever imagined.

Only if you strike me down will my naivety become stronger than you ever imagined.